Ratings for Dr. Lori Laughland

SERIOUSLY BEWARE. This doctor has no time for her patients and is a complete know it all. I found her to be very ignorant and rude. The office staff are the most unprofessional women I have ever spoken to and are extremely negative. I would never come back to this office for any reason.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Laughland for several years, but lately it is so hard to get in to see her, sometimes it is a two to three week wait to get an appt., which in my opinion is way to long-it's almost as if you have to plan to be ill. She is very personable and at the same time blunt, telling you what the worst case might be with the issue you came in with and this is not always in the best interest of the patient. Somethings I really appreciate about her and others not so much- I go back and forth about looking for another gp. Front staff are not the most helpful and the person answering the telephone could be a little more pleasant.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Laughland for many years now. She's very blunt, upfront, tells you how it is and will do whatever it takes to make sure you're taken care of. I think she is great, and her front staff are extremely personable. They'll do their best to fit you in when you really need it. We met Dr. Laughland at the walk-in clinic and although she wasn't accepting new patients in her office, she agreed to take our family as we were having a hard time finding a GP. I really appreciate all that she does for us.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Although maybe a skilled practitioner, much compassion for her patients does not seem to be a main trait. She seems to treat her patients with the attutitude of being superior.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2009

I met Dr Laughland in the ER. My 2 yr old girl was extremely sick & I'd been on my 3rd visit to the ER. The Dr I'd seen was sending us home once again. She was new (I believe as a Dr or new to the area), and approached the Dr. Because of her, my daughter was kept, tested & admitted. My daughter ended up having advanced stages of Salmanella poisioning & was in hospital for 1 week (next day my 7 mnth old was admitted for the same thing). Both recovered and are healthly "tweens" now. Dr Laughland took the time to listen to a mothers instinct-took time to do a through checkup-was a compassionate PERSON. Awesome person & Dr!!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2007

Lori is compassionate, warm and down to earth. She was my doctor for 3 years, until I moved. I can't find another even close to her caring attitude, and there doesn't seem to be anyone in my new town (if I could get in!) who would be as comfortable to talk to about anything.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2007

Not helpful,not enough time,uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

She is very caring and understanding. Very down to earth and approachable. There isn't a question I wouldn't hesitate to ask. Never feel rushed and takes the time to explain things in layman's terms.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007