Ratings for Dr. Robert Stitt

Dr. Stitt is the best chiropractor ! Very professional, very social, and solve my problems !!! Thanks again cant wait for next visit !!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I had a sports injury that would from time to time make me unable to put weight on my left knee. After becoming a regular patient of Dr. Bob's and following his program, the pain is gone and I have full mobility. He is very helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

My name is Lily Sotomayor and I had a very mild eating disorder that I was never aware before I started a wellness program. My parents always instilled in me healthy nutritional habits from an early age advising unhealthy foods to be a great enemy of a joyful life. Our meals would always consist of fresh vegetables, soups or any low fat meals. The day I moved out to live on my own my life changed drastically as I was unable to maintain that life style, as I found it to be a fancy way of living; therefore I started to starve instead of eating even junk food. Then I met Dr. Bob who helps to set up a wellness program for me to improve my quality of life, including identifying my sources. He started with the analysis of my short-term, mid-term and long-term goals, during the process; I have achieved my short-term goals, which were to achieve a healthy weight, and my mid-term my posture and I am working on the long-term which is living a long healthy life. The staff is always helpful and professional, the office is always running smoothly, Dr. Bob knows my file very well and always has time for my questions, Dr. Bob is one of the most knowledgeable doctors I have met. I also really like the fitness machines at the office and rely on them to keep me fit. If you want to get healthier quickly and also maintain your health Dr. Bobs office is the place to go.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

We, myself, my family and friends have been going to Dr. Stitt for years. Working in construction is heavy work, and I have had many back injuries and strains from lifting. Dr. Stitt always gets the pain out. My wife and kids have also become very healthy over the years from Dr. Stitts care. I would really recommend him. He is fair, honest and most important a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

this guy is all about MONEY , all he wants to do is get you back again and again and not helpful at all

Submitted July 23, 2015

I came from Africa to work at Maple Leaf foods. After I was there for 3 months I started to get bad pains in my hands and wrists and elbows. Then I started to also have pains in my shoulders and neck. I went to the health nurse and I tell her I am very scared because my pain is so bad in my arms. She says I have carpal tunnels. She tells me its best to go to dr. bob. I went with my friend to see dr. bob. He is very nice and gentle. He works on my wrists and elbows and shoulders and neck. After a few weeks my pains start to go away. I am so happy and thankful as all my pains are now gone. So, I just want to say thankyou so much dr.bob.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

Warm Family Atmosphere- I was sufering with excruciating pain in my hip and leg and was getting nowhere with medications and other chiros and wellness centers, I browsing the internet and noticed Dr. Stitt and that he had COMPUTERIZED SPINAL SCANS, I thought it sounded interesting and made an appointment, AM I EVER HAPPY I DID, After a lot of exams and then the SPNAL SCANS, he carefully explained how all of my nerves were doing. Then he suggested a program to follow, which was reasonable financially, actually less than I was paying at the other places I was going. Within 2 weeks my hip and leg pain started to improve, 3 weeks better again, and now almost painfree. WHAT A RELIEF. I then brought my friend in who had severe high blood pressure and severe cholesterol problems, her scans showed dysfunction to her kidneys , liver, and heart, after 3 weeks of care and omega complex, and dietary changes shes now almost normal as well, o we now tell everyone to go see Dr. Stitt, he helps

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

BEST THERE IS, GO TO DR. BOB HE'S GREAT , As a massage therapist I get very tired at times, my exhaustion can be extreme, then my neck and midback misalign and I'm really in pain, I heard about dr. bob and went to him for an adjustment, and he was awesome, has a very sweet neck adjustment, very awesome hands, best adjustment I've ever had, my energy levels were great for 2 weeks after my adjustment, super good adjuster.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

I moved to canada 1 year ago from the Philippines, and after I arrived I started to get bad back pains, so bad I couldn't work. I lost my job and was very sad. My sister said to go to dr. bob and he will help you. So, I went with her and met dr. bob. He was very kind and helped me very much, now my back pains are gone and I just got my job back, I am very happy to have met dr. bob, I am recomending him to all my friends, thanx doc

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Boring, long-winded. Drones along with a pre-fab, hard-sell sales pitch. Wanted to sell me over $3,000 of his (nutrition, exercise and chiropractic) services when he has a little pot of his own (otherwise decent shape) and his ears track ahead of his shoulders. Pretty much threatened me (very healthy, active person) with a heart attack if I didn't buy in. I ran away. His wife/receptionist is great!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012