Ratings for Dr. Maria Sgro

My girls having been seeing Dr. Sgro since my eldest had a teeth trauma following an incident years ago. Not only is she an amazing dentist, she's also an amazing human being. Earlier this week we also met Gail, a hygienist. The girls loved her as well. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Sgro .. top notch!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2019

My both sons with her 11 and 3. Amazing doctor! Very knowledgeable, very kind, very caring. She even offered to see my son on her lunch break, when I called last minute!! Never treats you as a number!!! Katya M.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Very friendly and caring. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr Sgro fit my 7 year old in with my short notice for pulling his baby teeth out. Very professional, helpful and showing care to my son.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Sgro has been my Dentist for over 20 years. I try and see her at least 2x per year. In all those visits I have never been dissatisfied. I am glad to be able to write this so that other people may also experience her tender touch. She is extremely professional, knowledgeable and honest! I can also say that any other patient that I have referred to her have also found her to be a good dentist. I cannot say enough positive things about her.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Sgro has been my dentist since 1993 and, subsequent to my marriage, became my wife's and son's dentist, as well. I find it hard to imagine that there is a dentist that is more kind, empathetic, good-natured, thorough and dedicated to her patients well-being than she is. She also has a great touch with children: My son has a fear of doctors but enjoys his visits with 'Dr. Mary'. I recently had a very painful abscessed wisdom tooth and she went beyond the call of duty to set up an emergency appointment with a dental surgeon and, on her own initiative, followed up with me to make sure that I had no complications after the tooth was removed. My wife, son and I highly recommend Dr. Sgro!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Can't ask for better. Dr. Sgro is accommodating to emergencies, she saw me at her other clinic when I was in pain. She is professional and knowledgeable. She took the fear of dentists away from me with her patience and understanding. She is honest. Thank You for everything

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Always been a patient at the MCH facility and look forward to staying on the West Island. Dr Sgro is an absolute treasure!!! Her touch is incredible and her patience is uinbelievable. She has taken care of my children for the past 10 yers and I HIGHLY recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Absolutely an amazing Dentist, and her staff is truly a delight...I know who would say that about going to the dentist lol. She doesn't treat her patience as a number but as a person. She does everything she can to help. I had major pain right before the holidays... Maria called me late at night and assured me she will see me as soon as she can. Then a few days later I got the call, she can see me before Christmas eve. Not many people would do that. She cares for her patience, and I am so happy to have her as my dentist. Seeing she also is affiliated with the Children's hospital, I even referred my sis in law to take my nephew there, and he loves her. Truly satisfied and I recommend her to anyone and everyone. Thank you Maria :) Emily S

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Dr.Sgro is an excellent dentist who isn't all about the money. She converses with patients and genuinely takes interest and care in what she does and how the patient feels! Love her! Nina

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014