You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Andrew Berkshire

Dr. Berkshire also did my both knee replacements in the past 2 years.Every day I am so grateful to him for giving me back my life.I think of all the years I put up with the pain and inability to enjoy even a nice walk.Starting this week I have now joined our curling club.Dr.Berkshire's reputation is well known by all his gratefull success stories.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

I have had 2 total knee replacements done by Dr. Berkshire in the past year. I am so grateful to him for giving me back the ability to be active again, walking, golfing, gardening, biking, swimming, etc. with no pain! In my opinion, he is the best!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Very professional, exceptional surgeon, honest and very skilled, very small scar, have lived for years with foot pain, looking forward to finally being pain free!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

Dr. Berkshire completed 2 operations for plantar fasciitis, total knee replacement and a knee scope for me over a 10 year period. He is *SIMPLY THE BEST*

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Great doctor. Met him in the emergency department after an accident and he fixed up my arm. He was very professional and at the same time had me completely at ease and distracted with his calm manner while he reset my arm and casted it up. Thanks Dr. Berkshire

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

Dr. Berkshire replaced both my husband's hips three years apart and about 12 years ago replaced my mom's hip. She was in her 70's and will be celebrating her 90 birthday next May. Thank you Dr. Berkshire

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

I Have had the luckiness to be a patient of Dr. Berkshire for several years, I have had the unfortunate luck to have have complications, Dr. Berkshire has been a very patient man with all the knowledge needed to have to help me through the decisions, I live out west now and still come back to him to have surgeries as required his professionalism and dedication is very much appreciated when needed

flag | Submitted August 28, 2010

I so appreciated the empathy of Dr. Berkshire and the assistance of his receptionist(Donna). Dr. Berkshire was supportive of my situation, informative, punctual and willing to help me understand my situation when it didn't seem reasonable to me. Highly recommend him!!! I know the other knee has to be done and thanks to him my anxiety has lessened.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Dr Berkshire just did a spinal fusion on my back about 2 weeks ago. It went great and I feel so good. My pain that I had for so long is gone and I just have to get over the surgery pain. He was great and very concerned about my recovery. I would trust him with my kids life. That is how great this doctor is......

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Dr. Andrew Berkshire's Credentials

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "E3A1" to "E3B 5H8". Address has been updated from "None" to "440 King Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15064592655".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Berkshire also did my both knee replacements in the past 2 years.Every day I am so grateful to him for giving me back my life.I think of all the years I put..."

November 2, 2014