Ratings for Dr. Andrew Berkshire

He did a total hip replacement on me in 2015. Effectively it gave me my life back after 5 years of escalating and debilitating pain and limping. And he got my leg length to match in what was a very difficult case. I would recommend him to anyone. And his office assistant is also both nice and very helpful. If not for him I'd be in a wheel chair now. Excellent surgeon and has excellent manner with patients. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr Birkshire did my hip replacement in Oct ,2015 I was in so much pain....And all I remember was him saying I promise you no more Pain.....And he was right . I highly recommend him.....And he had excellent bed side care...And very easy on the eyes. His receptionist Donna is very very personable .......Thank you

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Had both hips replaced , right in 2011,left in 2013. Just had right 5yr followup done. Since operations have resumed all activities including playing sports with grandchildren. Dr Berkshire is the best, have recommended him to friends who have had successful results. Donna his receptionist is that unique person very professional at the same time very compassionate. Excellent team !!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Berkshire has replaced both knees in last 2 years. I think he is terrific. He was very kind to me, very knowledgable and very professional . His office receptionist (Donna) is the greatest also. They make an excellent team. I have no problem highly recommending Dr. Berkshire to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Referred to Dr Berkshire for knee problem.At meeting in office was informed I needed a knee replacement. He was straight forward and told me all the pros and cons of replacement, which I really liked. I found him very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Get doctor and get job on my replacement. Oh, he also has the best receptionist(Donna). She is a pleasure to talk to on the phone and in the office. She really cares about people.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Did my wife's hip replacement and showed great knowledge and compassion.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. Berkshire also did my both knee replacements in the past 2 years.Every day I am so grateful to him for giving me back my life.I think of all the years I put up with the pain and inability to enjoy even a nice walk.Starting this week I have now joined our curling club.Dr.Berkshire's reputation is well known by all his gratefull success stories.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

I have had 2 total knee replacements done by Dr. Berkshire in the past year. I am so grateful to him for giving me back the ability to be active again, walking, golfing, gardening, biking, swimming, etc. with no pain! In my opinion, he is the best!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Very professional, exceptional surgeon, honest and very skilled, very small scar, have lived for years with foot pain, looking forward to finally being pain free!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012