Ratings for Dr. Andrew Berkshire

Dr. Berkshire has replaced both knees in last 2 years. I think he is terrific. He was very kind to me, very knowledgable and very professional . His office receptionist (Donna) is the greatest also. They make an excellent team. I have no problem highly recommending Dr. Berkshire to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Referred to Dr Berkshire for knee problem.At meeting in office was informed I needed a knee replacement. He was straight forward and told me all the pros and cons of replacement, which I really liked. I found him very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Get doctor and get job on my replacement. Oh, he also has the best receptionist(Donna). She is a pleasure to talk to on the phone and in the office. She really cares about people.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Did my wife's hip replacement and showed great knowledge and compassion.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. Berkshire also did my both knee replacements in the past 2 years.Every day I am so grateful to him for giving me back my life.I think of all the years I put up with the pain and inability to enjoy even a nice walk.Starting this week I have now joined our curling club.Dr.Berkshire's reputation is well known by all his gratefull success stories.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

I have had 2 total knee replacements done by Dr. Berkshire in the past year. I am so grateful to him for giving me back the ability to be active again, walking, golfing, gardening, biking, swimming, etc. with no pain! In my opinion, he is the best!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Very professional, exceptional surgeon, honest and very skilled, very small scar, have lived for years with foot pain, looking forward to finally being pain free!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

Dr. Berkshire completed 2 operations for plantar fasciitis, total knee replacement and a knee scope for me over a 10 year period. He is *SIMPLY THE BEST*

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Great doctor. Met him in the emergency department after an accident and he fixed up my arm. He was very professional and at the same time had me completely at ease and distracted with his calm manner while he reset my arm and casted it up. Thanks Dr. Berkshire

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

Dr. Berkshire replaced both my husband's hips three years apart and about 12 years ago replaced my mom's hip. She was in her 70's and will be celebrating her 90 birthday next May. Thank you Dr. Berkshire

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010