Ratings for Dr. David Cameron

I'm truly shocked reading some of these ratings. Dr Cameron is a wonderful attentive doctor. He doesn't coddle and hold hands, but he's very efficient and very understanding. Not once has an issue gone unaddressed by him. He's always understanding and immediately helpful. He listens well and has never made me feel rushed or invalidated in my concerns. I find him to be incredibly thorough as well. Safety and trust are huge issues with me and I feel both of those in his care. I feel safe and that I can trust he will always do what is needed to ensure my family and I have the best care possible. I would recommend him to anyone. He's a wonderful family physician.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

doesnt seem to care just wants you out his office. eveytime i go i get no help.clinic are more helpful

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

He is definately in it for the money. Has to be pushed. Terrible as diagnosing. Does not investigate or followup with problems found. Went back to my old dr. NOT recommended a all!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

Don't confuse this doctor with the one from Brantford who is totally awesome. They have the same name, but the one in Brantford is very knowledgeable and calm and nice.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

alway punctual.get the most people through,more money.Has to be pushed to get problems worked on. I would have left many years ago if I could find anouther doctor

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

Very happy with Dr. Cameron - especially the punctuality. He is good to admit when he feels "out of his league" and will make a referall. He's also good to explore new methods or treatment. Staff is wonderful. Pleasant atmosphere in office.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

I have just transferred to this doctor not long time ago with my whole family including my new baby. I found him to be cold, impatient with my baby, and money oriented doctor. Very disappointing indeed. I am going to find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008

Dr. Cameron is quick to point out his diagnosis when you ask to see a specialist, but is rather tight lipped when it comes to non specialist matters. If you are looking for a doctor that is sympathic toward your pain issues, then keep on looking, this guy will NOT prescribe any pain meds when other doctors will. I've consulted other members of my family who see other doctors and they and I don't understand what is up with this guy not prescribing NECESSARY medications.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2008

I think this doctor is just for the money. I hated my old doctor because I was told that I was fat and now this doctor is seemed quite rude to me with the same reason. I have been accepted as his patients with my whole family recently including my grandson but now it was so difficult to book an appointment to see him. I am looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008