Dr. Scott Morrow

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Scott Morrow

Scott has resolved several painful neck and back issues for me over the past ten years; his ability to quickly mitigate pain and discomfort is amazing.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2019

Dr. Morrow's knowledge & skill has helped me through a few injuries over the past few years, along with general health/body care. He's very helpful with care I can do at home for myself. I have always enjoyed his fantastic staff & have recommended many people to his clinic .

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

Dr. Morrow has helped me get my mobility and posture back in a short time frame.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2019

I have tried physio therapy for years to find a solution for the pain and discomfort in my hips. Physio helped but not to the degree I have experienced seeing Dr. Morror. One visit to Dr. Morrow and I felt relief. This is an amazing place! Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2019

I was a skeptic when it came to Chiro for my pain.. But after meeting Dr. Morrow and Staff, they've made me a believer. One visit relieved my neck and back pain. When I suffered a car injury they also helped me recover. Definitely recommend Dr. Morrow!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

I have been very impressed with Scott Morrow as a chiropractor; he has resolved several significant issues for me, and is always very personable. I highly recommend him !

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

I highly recommend Dr. Morrow. He’s straightened out my back, allowing me to work at a desk far longer than would have been otherwise possible. He’s gentle, skilled and I count myself lucky to be one of his patients. Can’t speak highly enough about his care.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

Been going to Dr. Morrow for years now and always pleased with results. He never rushes patients out the door and takes time to make sure everything is adjusted.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

Dr Morrow and his colleagues are always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

Have been going to Dr Scott at natural pain solutions for several years. The staff always know my name and remember info about me with is so nice! Dr scott is so friendly and helpful! Would definitely reccomend both him and the clinic as a whole!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

Dr. Scott Morrow's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Northwestern Health Sciences University (Grad. 1996)
  • University of Manitoba (Grad. 1986)

• Magma Cum Laude