Ratings for Dr. Scott Morrow

Best Chiropractor Around. Have gone a few times when i've done something bad to myself. He always tells me up front how many treatments it will take, and it spot on. Very kind and gentle as well.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Very great experience with this doctor and his clinic staff. The front desk workers are funny and friendly, and Morrow is confident, calm, and deals with questions kindly. I have never waited for more than 10 minutes to get into my appointment, and I'm always out sooner than expect without feeling rushed. Though I paid a lump sum to have orthotics inserts made, because Morrow is a chiropractor, and according to my request, he custom-receipted me with a certain portion as a Chiropractor visit fee, so I could get benefits coverage for that portion of it; on other words, he took the time to be consider of my particular financial situation -- and the clinic direct-bills for benefits, which is always a plus!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. Morrow is amazing! After seeing a few chiropractors who always seemed to make matters worse after a while, Dr. Morrow has really given me relief. He is very gently-no loud cracks or pops. He never cracks my neck, he uses more of a massage technique. He is very friendly and personable, easy to talk to and the girls at the front are very pleasant. The one employee who wasn't super pleasant is gone now so it's a very enjoyable experience. I can't say enough good things about him and his treatment

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Dr. Morrow is the best chiropractor that I've ever seen. For years, I've needed treatment to help with scoliosis, osteoarthritis and migraines. Due to the scoliosis (curved spine), I suffer from some odd and difficult pains to treat. While his methods are extremely gentle, the results are always formidable in relieving pain. I find that by regular visits, I can actually avoid a lot of problems. Now that he also practices acupuncture, it's an even greater benefit to have both. He's, in fact, the only chiropractor, of many that I've seen, that I would recommend with full confidence. Others sometimes promote various technologies or systems that are quite expensive, but Dr. Morrow has always provided full info about them and what the more direct, effective and less costly methods are. He needs little but his hands!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr. Morrow is one of the finest doctors I have ever met. His care and treatment of me was excellent and well beyond the call of duty. I am thankful I found him.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr. Morrow is an awesome chiropractor. He is kind, gentle and doesn't request that I come see him more often than I need to. Because of this, I disagree with the "rater" who said money is the bottom line for him. I feel he is very personable- even if I don't see him for a few months, he remembers our previous discussion & what was happening in my life at that time. His working is healing work- I see him (and one of his centre's massage therapists) when I start getting migraines and stress headaches (same thing?) and I leave feeling brand new. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2008

Very gentle. I find him friendly but not as proactive as he can be when finding what's wrong with you. He is good however when it comes to maintenance and knowledge regarding strengthening exercises. And I agree, he's also good when it comes to orthodics.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2007

Does good work. Smart, personable, not trying to sell you something. Also, does good orthotics. This one is a keeper.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2007

yes technically he's great and very gentle, but has no "bedside manner". felt unimportant when his friends came to visit. money seemed to be the bottom line, not my well being.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2007

Empathetic, good listener, knowledgable and up to date with new research & technology pertinent to patient needs.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2007