Ratings for Dr. Kent Bauman

I have been a patient for almost 20 years. Dr Bauman is not quick to prescribe for kick backs from medical companies. Dr Bauman is very knowledgeable and works on finding out the problem and the best way to treat it. I would highly recommend him as a doctor that takes his fiduciary responsibility seriously with his patients. I am very lucky to have him as my family’s doctor. I drive far to see him but it is worth it.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Dr. Bauman has been my doctor since I was little and is now caring for my little newborn. I'm a nurse and have never questioned his knowledge or judgement. The staff are also very friendly and they are always on time for your appointment.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

excellent Doctor. Takes his time to explain everything

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr . Bauman has been extremely helpful for my family and I. He is great.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr Bauman has been my doctor for the last 16 years. I find Dr Bauman EXTREMELY thorough, even when I don't feel the need to. But his concerns for his patient is truly genuine. I would rather have a doctor that cares to know what is wrong with me, instead of having one that just writes me a prescription & hopes to get home early. I have never waited more than 10 min, except once when there was an emergency with another patient. I hope he never retires!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

A super Doctor..always so helpful and accomodating.and will refer when necessary

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Br. Bauman is one of the best doctors I have seen. I have never waited more than 5-10 minutes to see him and have always had a pleasant booking experience. When I have a concern Dr. Bauman always makes sure I feel heard. He uses references to current information/seminars/medical journals when explaining things to me and speaks at my level. He has assisted me with two chronic conditions over the last few years and has helped me make many improvements. He has no problem referring me to a specialist when he thinks another opinion is necessary. He also makes a point of knowing me as a patient, while being time efficient as well. Very happy to be with his medical center.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

We are lucky to have a good Dr today. Dr Bauman is the most respected Dr. Myself and my children go see him.It so sad to see nasty review.If your not happy move on let some one else take your spot. Dr Bauman does every thing in the book he even call me before any trips I go on to advise me dont drink the water.Dr Bauman thank you for caring about myself and my family. Shirley L..

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

been with him when he started best doc in town amen wery helpfull saved my wifes life by sending to hospital to be cheqed the pain in her side discoverd cancer un curible removed it been fine every since thanks to him

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

Doctor Bauman has the knowledge BUT I feel for all the years my father has gone to him...Doctor Bauman has just written my father off and does NOT assist him anymore when my father has an appointment. I am very sad as I also go to Doctor Bauman and he is good to me. I hope that Doctor Bauman doesnt dismiss all his older patients...or in many years to come if Bauman is still practicing ...it may happen to me what he is doing to my father:(

flag | Submitted September 6, 2010