Ratings for Dr. Vicky Baffis

Dr. Baffis is extraordinary, meaning out of the ordinary. Knowledgeable, professional, friendly, efficient, wow... you don't get any better ! Thank you for your help.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Dr. V. Baffis - hard to find the words to describe. Fantastic. I was so scared before colonoscopy..... but when I met her - the magic happened. She is Doctor from Good with hands of gold. Thank Yoy, Thank You. And the staff also SUPER ! Patient: Donaldas Gedrikas.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

The absolute best doctor and staff at the Mtl General! Dr. Baffis is so sweet, reassuring and funny. Turned a dreaded colonoscopy into a very positive and date I say, fun experience? Yea, she's that terrific.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Amazing Doctor. Makes you feel at ease and very encouraging.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Nec plus ultra saved my life. Thank you very much. You are very lucky to be under her careI I shell never forget you your kindness,

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

I really like Dr. Baffis she is a wonderful doctor so friendly and very animated. The staff was so helpful. The only thing I did not like was the pain during the procedure, they did give me medication but I felt everything was awake the whole time.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

I had my colonoscopy by her in July 2017 she was so calming and reassuring. She is truly an amazing doctor who talks to you and never down to you. I would highly recommend Dr Baffis. The staff also was wonderful to me.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Had a colonoscopy on Nov 3rd, first one. Dr Batis could not have been nicer and reassuring. Her staff was very nice as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Baffis. She is absolutely amazing doctor. They made me feel like I matter. !!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Easily the best doctor my mom has ever seen. She is humane and guides you through everything, instills a calmness despite the million questions running through your mind- i will always recommend her- thank you Dr Baffis, you are simply the best ! Not enough words to describe you !

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I have going to her for years and she is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016