Ratings for Dr. Alan Yade

Very knowledgeable kind man my doctor for more than 25 years. Hope he never retired!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Yade has taken care of my eyes since I moved to the Niagara Region almost 31 years ago. I was seen by a Dr. in FE for some of that time but made the decision to go back to Dr. Yade a number of years ago. No one compares to this gentleman's sincerity, professionalism and care. A genuine Dr. who loves what he does and loves the people he cares for. Thank you Dr. Yade!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Yade for over 20 years. He and his staff are very friendly, courteous and professional. Dr. Yade himself is a gem. Very thorough and knowledgeable and takes the time to answer any questions or concerns. This is actually one Dr who's annual checkup I look forward to.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Ive been going to dr yade my whole life 30 years and my mom for over 40 years. Amazing man and staff are wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Wonderful Dr. Very thorough and has no hesitation to refer you to a Specialist. Wonderfully soft spoken and such a gentleman. His receptionist is a doll. Will continue seeing him as long as he is in practice.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I've been with Dr. Yade for 11 years. He is the only doctor I've ever had. He's great and very kind.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Best eye doctor ever. He is the only one I've ever had, my mom goes to him as well and my boys will see him soon. 3 generations, he will be missed by all when he retires

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

I cannot say enough about Dr. Yade. He has been my optometrist for over 15 years and is one of the most kind, compassionate, and knowledgable doctors I have ever met. It will be a very sad day in Niagara Falls whenever Dr. Yade retires from his practice.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

love dr yade.best eye dr ever.he is the most caring and courtious dr in niagara.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Professional, respectful, knowledgable, kind. Our family have been going to Dr. Yade for three generations.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013