Ratings for Dr. Alan Yade

From age 20 through 55, I had visited 6 different optometrists. Each optometrist was competent, but choosing to see Dr. Yade has proven to be the best decision. I am now 65 years old, and for the last decade he has provided me with top-notch eye care! He is careful, thorough, compassionate, honest, and brilliant.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

He is the BEST! He is thorough, helpful and very polite.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I have been going to him for over 15 years and will be looking to go elsewhere now. I always feel as though my prescription is never strong enough as I need to squint to see things at a distance even with my glasses on. When I mention this I am told my vision will never be perfect. But I never hear this complaint from my friends who wear glasses. He also mentions laser eye surgery everytime I go, even though everytime I say I am not interested. I always wait at least 30 - 60 minutes to be seen. 4/5 times I never get a person when I call and they are bad at calling back promptly. One time I left a message in the afternoon on a Monday and then followed up on the Thursday morning after no response. They apologized and told me they had been very busy. He is a very kind man and does take the time to explain everything thoroughly, which is probably why everyone ends up waiting a bit.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Very knowledgeable kind man my doctor for more than 25 years. Hope he never retired!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Yade has taken care of my eyes since I moved to the Niagara Region almost 31 years ago. I was seen by a Dr. in FE for some of that time but made the decision to go back to Dr. Yade a number of years ago. No one compares to this gentleman's sincerity, professionalism and care. A genuine Dr. who loves what he does and loves the people he cares for. Thank you Dr. Yade!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Yade for over 20 years. He and his staff are very friendly, courteous and professional. Dr. Yade himself is a gem. Very thorough and knowledgeable and takes the time to answer any questions or concerns. This is actually one Dr who's annual checkup I look forward to.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Ive been going to dr yade my whole life 30 years and my mom for over 40 years. Amazing man and staff are wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Wonderful Dr. Very thorough and has no hesitation to refer you to a Specialist. Wonderfully soft spoken and such a gentleman. His receptionist is a doll. Will continue seeing him as long as he is in practice.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I've been with Dr. Yade for 11 years. He is the only doctor I've ever had. He's great and very kind.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Best eye doctor ever. He is the only one I've ever had, my mom goes to him as well and my boys will see him soon. 3 generations, he will be missed by all when he retires

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014