Ratings for Dr. Richard Mcw. Park

Cannot imagine a better DDS visit. Exceptional, knowledgeable staff. Very professional with a friendly vibe.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Super Dentist, he has an amazing staff. Everyone most helpful. Everyone makes you feel very comfortable, considering it's a dental appointment you're schedule for.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Great dentist with awesome staff! I've been seeing him since 2005, and I don't have one negative thing to say. He's done one filling for me on a top front tooth and you can't even notice it.. Great office:)

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012

I know two people seeing dr. Park for years, every time, they were told everything is great. Next thing you know you have a lot of pain. examined by other dentist find out a lot of issues. Wonder where Dr park is trained

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

I have seen Dr. Park a few times and every time i leave it seems like i am in worse shape than when i got there. Recently I had alot of pain in my teeth, i got xrays and he said a tooth was in really bad shape but he could save it! After the visit my entire face swelled up and i was in more pain than when i got there. Then without even seeing me in my condition he gave me prescriptions for antibiotics and pain killers that did NOTHING! infact my condition got worse while on the meds. a few days later, again only over the phone, he said that the tooth he worked on PLUS another tooth i just spent hundreds of dollars on fixing, would now have to be pulled out! and i told him because i have no insurance, "i dont want the work done if they have to be pulled anyways" he said he would save the teeth and without even seeing me gave a wrong diagnosis. I went to see someone else who ended up redoing the work, and saved the teeth.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2010

I have been going to Dr Park for many years. He is excellent. Very knoweldgeable, gentle and his staff is always on time. I never need to wait for an appoitment. If you have him as a dentist your are very fortunate. If you don't have him find out if he is taking new patients you won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2009

Our family has gone there for many years. Dr. Park and his staff have been excellent in their knowledge and extremely friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2008

Great Dentist and Awesome Hygenists. I can't say enough good about the front desk staff.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

Excellent dentist and great staff. Hygenists and Front Desk Staff make the experience as comfortable as possible. On time and very friendly... Way to Go

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

Excellent dentist, very confident in his skills, very gentle and knowledgeable. Hygenists are very kind and do a wonderful job. Receptionists are wonderfully kind, generous women. Very well run office, beautifully decorated. Top notch, really!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2007