Ratings for Dr. Firoozeh H. Shahidi

I waited more than 3 hours after my appointment time for scheduled blood tests, and then had to leave for work without seeing the doctor. I was very unhappy with the service, so I did not reschedule. Months later, I received a bill for all of the tests that were scheduled but never performed. I checked with my insurance provider, and they were also charged for the full amount for the Dr's office visit, and all of the tests. Dr. also claims Spanish fluency in advertising, but barely speaks the language.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Very thorough, knowledgeable and clearly cares about her patients. Current office staff seems competent and friendly- no rudeness experienced and the dr is great.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr Shahidi is an amazing dr who takes the time to listen to her patients. Because of this, she does tend to run late for all her appointments. I gladly accept the long wait for her appointments knowing that she will take the time to listen and not rush thru my appointment. She takes a great interest in the care and concern for her patients and works with you to come up with a good treatment plan. She is very easy to talk to and a great listener. Sometimes her staff can be rude but all in all SHE us the reason I drive an hour each way to be seen by her. I wish more doctors were like her!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Horrible staff and worst yet is that the DR doesn't care when you ask her why her secretary is so rude. Definitely not a very good first impression. I am a professional myself and value the time of other clients; would never have any one treat my clients in this manner and if they did, I would apologize profusely and try to make up for it somehow, instead of throwing my hands in the air and claim "what can I do"! You can fire her and start listening to your patients, otherwise you will lose them all!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

I thought she was knowledgable and helpful to me. I believe that she devoted her time to me and listened to what I had to say and gave me her recommendations based on our intital assessment. I liked her immediately

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr. Shahidi's staff is extremely rude and very unhelpful. Dr. Shahidi is clearly all about getting you hooked on prescriptions and getting as much money as she can. Did i mention how rude her staff is?

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Dr. Shahidi is very knowledgeable, patient and understanding. You wait a long time and her staff is extremely rude and disrespectful. Luckily, her expertise has kept me around but her staff is certainly losing her business.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Shahidi is very competent and personable. However, you have to wait in her office about an hour to see her. On the plus side, the office will get you an appointment right away if you're sick. She also can do X-rays on site.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Shahidi is great. She does in office blood work, so no trips to LapCorp or Quest. There was sometimes a big wait in the office to see her, unfortunately. I have stopped going to her because of her staff. Rude is an understatement.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Dr. Shahidi is very thorough, knowledgeable, kind, thoughtful, and she listens. She was on time for my appointment; she took her time and made me feel like I was the most important patient she had. I am very happy to have found her. Her staff is wonderful, too.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2007