Ratings for Dr. Gregory S. Daynes

Doctor daynes was the worse doctor I have ever been to.. I have been having tired problems can't loose weight even though I have been dieting. Emotional and anger problems. I have had a eating disorder in the paste so it's all been a pretty big deal to me... He did my blood work everything came back fine and said that was all. So I told his nurse I still have all my symptoms nothing has been solved. She offered no help. I asked to be put back on previous medications that have worked for me in the past and they told me no. No reason on why they won't do it, no explanation nothing. I got zero help from them and in the mean time I have gotten worse. He obviously didn't listen to a word I said, payed no attention to me. And here I am stuck trying to find another doctor that will help me.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

very helpful and personable. You can tell that he really cares about his patients. Sometimes I had to wait for 30 min or so for him to come in the room but I know he gives the extra attention to all his appointments, because he does the same when I am seen. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Dr. Daynes is very kind and sympathetic while professional and knowledgeable. Great, friendly staff. One of my favorite all-time doctors.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Love this doctor. Been going to him for 5 years and have referred him to my sister and mother. Such a great guy and really cares.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Daynes for about 5 years. He is a very caring a knowledgeable doctor. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone. His staff is amazing....

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

I have loved going to this doctor. He is caring, conscientious and his staff is always accommodating. I can heartily recommend Dr. Daynes.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Daynes for a couple of years now. He is always respectful and listens to your concerns. I have had some hard to diagnose health issues, and he has always been willing to help search for answers. He hasn't just assumed because i am female and the health issues aren't obvious that I am just a lune or deppressed. He has really tried to get to the bottom of things. The facility also has good follow through. They always call back with test results and other important information. I have also taken my kids to him for routine care,like immunizations,and have been very happy with the care they have received.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

I was very impressed with him as a doctor. He made me feel like I was all that mattered and was had a great way of answering all of my questions!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

I visited Dr. Daynes after he was recommended by two different individuals. I was able to see him the same day for a sick visit even though I hadn't been there before; he was very prompt and professional. I only had to wait about 10 minutes - that's including the time it took me to fill out all that paperwork you have to do as a new patient. The paperwork was very thorough so I felt comfortable their clinic was really concerned about patient history. He was very good to listen to my symptoms. He was careful to consider what medication was correct for me; he even provided additional information about a certain type of medication and why I needed to be careful given my medical situation. He was proactive and didn't wait to be asked to volunteer the information, yet he wasn't pushy or a "know it all."

flag | Submitted February 18, 2007

Dr. Gregory S. Daynes's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)