Ratings for Dr. Stephen F Nicholson

I have been going there since I was a baby and now I take my daughter there. The staff is awesome with her and answers all our questions

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Dr. Nick is a great Dr. Very concerned, doesn't pop in the room and then pop right out. Always has a good attitude and works hard to find out what the problem is and then works to make it better ASAP..Has been our Dr. for years and we will stay with him till he retires or we pass away.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Nicholson is very nice and does not seem to be ready to run out the door. Of all the doctors we have seen he is one of my favorite. That said he does not seem to know the current medical information. Some of the information he gave us seems really "old school". The staff there has always been snippy and unwilling to work with you.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2007

Dr Nicholson has always been there for our family, always diagnosed us properly...very kind & caring unlike most who are in & out of the room like you really don't exhist. We are very confident that he will always be able to take care of our needs & that is a very good feeling!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

Dr. Stephen F Nicholson's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med