Ratings for Dr. Azza Mikail

Always never on time. I'll book an appointment for 11 but won't get into a room until 12 and then still have to wait almost another hour to actually see the doctor.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I go to this walk-in clinic from time to time, as I sometimes am not able to wait for an appointment to see my own family doctor. I recently went in because I had pain to my ear, from a cold. She checked my ears and said they were fine, no infection or buildup.... But still prescribed me a BUNCH of antibiotics because I 'sounded stuffed up', without even checking anything else. One of the antibiotics were ear drops. As she is a doctor I followed her instructions, and with the first ear drop, I completely lost hearing. It has been a few days now, and I have not got my hearing back. Other doctors have stated I was not in need of any ear drops in the first place. I am very scared, this doctor just prescribes medications like it's nothing without fully analyzing the situation. If you value your health, don't go here !

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

My family definitely all like Dr Mikail. She is friendly and a very nice person, we have been going to her for more than 8yrs now. The staff is also very nice especially Manisha.. she is awesome and very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

pathetic doctor who doesn't care bout her patients. Makes them wait doesn't care about her patients very mechanical. forces the suppliers products like formula to the new moms. Stay away

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I do like and trust her. However she definitely over books her patients and often makes people wait up to three or fours hours, which I believe is very unprofessional. Patients are often being booked at 9 am and she regularly shows up after 1030am.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I went to see a doctor hoping to receive the quality service our country deserves, unfortunately I was wrong because the person that saw me today leaves too much to desire. Very unprofessional and did not show any sign of kindness or compasion toward a patient. She hardly greeted me and spent very little time with me. I am not sure how she diagnosed me. I was wondering where or when she took her Hippocratic Oath, did she forget about it? Sadly OHIP is still billed for a poorly done job....

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

This Dr. Is famous for giving appointments beginning 9.30 a.m. But shows up after 10.30 a.m only. If we question her about it she retaliates by sending you for a stress test. One has to wait an hour and a half in the waiting room plus another half -one hour wait before you get checked. Due to the shortage of doctors we have no choice but wait. We hope something will be done about it. We would never recommend her to anybody. She deserves 1 star.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

she is not a doctor. she don't take things seriously . she don't advise you for a specialist whenever. my health detorirated neccessary

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Been with this doctor a number of years. It's true there is always a long wait, at least an hour late even with an appointment but when you do see her she listens and takes you seriously. Another (male) doctor at a different clinic suggested that a particular health symptom was in my head. Dr Mikail took me seriously, ran a blood test, and found an iron deficiency that was easily corrected with iron supplements. Problem was real and problem got solved. I deducted a star for helpfulness only because of the wait time to see her.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Doc herself was 1hr late from her regular timings. Staff made us wait 3hrs n kept sending other patients who came after me. Doc spent hardly 1 min n for that I had to pay $60. And don't know why its called a walk in clinics when we are made to wait for so long. Arrogant politics staffs careless docs never experienced such thing b4.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016