Ratings for Dr. Bruce Burgess

Staff does not use aseptic technics when performing dental cleaning and/or other dental work.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

He’s amazing! Patient and kind. His staff are very down to earth the whole place is comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I love this dentist..........he's kind, gentle, professional, calm and efficient. I used Dr. Burgess for 'consultation' /second opinion twice, prior to actually deciding on transferring my dental business to him. I was so messed up with prior dental issues, that I had to take antivan to even have my teeth cleaned. With Dr. Burgess I am relaxed, confident and know I am in capable, compassionate hands. I highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

I have visited the office twice now and have been very impressed with the punctuality and professionalism. Painless injections, in and out in less than 30 min- I will be back for sure and highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

I would never step in his office again. Enough said.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

When verbally giving out the same estimate over a period of months the final bill should not be more than 5 times that estimate even after insurance is applied. Glad I will not return.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

wonderful family clinic , staff very helpful and accommodating to our family's schedule .

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

We are new to the area and looking for a dentist. I called inquiring about which type of X-rays the office used i.e. traditional or digital (scanning or sensor) the receptionist whose name I believe was Lily was completely defensive and rude. In these economic times you would think their office would enjoy the patronage of a family of four!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Front desk staff lack professionalism!! Their lack of respect for each and every client is more shocking with every visit.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr, Bruce Burgess is very gentle, and from my two experiences I feel he will suit my dental needs very well. However his front desk staff ,on both occasions, are blunt and grouchy Your first impression leaves you with a bad feeling. His personal staff seem friendly and helpfull

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014