Ratings for Dr. Bruce Burgess

I have visited the office twice now and have been very impressed with the punctuality and professionalism. Painless injections, in and out in less than 30 min- I will be back for sure and highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

I would never step in his office again. Enough said.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

When verbally giving out the same estimate over a period of months the final bill should not be more than 5 times that estimate even after insurance is applied. Glad I will not return.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

wonderful family clinic , staff very helpful and accommodating to our family's schedule .

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

We are new to the area and looking for a dentist. I called inquiring about which type of X-rays the office used i.e. traditional or digital (scanning or sensor) the receptionist whose name I believe was Lily was completely defensive and rude. In these economic times you would think their office would enjoy the patronage of a family of four!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Front desk staff lack professionalism!! Their lack of respect for each and every client is more shocking with every visit.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr, Bruce Burgess is very gentle, and from my two experiences I feel he will suit my dental needs very well. However his front desk staff ,on both occasions, are blunt and grouchy Your first impression leaves you with a bad feeling. His personal staff seem friendly and helpfull

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Dr. Burgess is an exceptional dentist with a wonderful manner. He is humble, gentle, and very professional. He was recommended to me 10 years ago as my young children were very nervous about seeing a dentist. Bruce was fantastic with them, very calm and reassuring. He has served my whole family ever since and I very highly recommend him to all and sundry!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

i have only seen dr. burgess a few times over the years but he has been so nice! very good at his job and i was very satisfied! his girls that work directly with him are always great but the front staff are usually grouchy..at least to me and i have no idea why?? i have found this everytime i was in there so it always surprises me but shouldnt now as it is always the same with the front desk!i am usually in there for an extraction and am scared but he always was so kind...so that is about all.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

I seen Dr. Burgess a few times over the last few years. I have personally paid for work personally and, with benefits. I have recommended Dr. Burgess to friends who have complained about how barbaric their current dentist was. Over the years, I have had many dental issues resolved from many dentists. I found Dr. Burgess to have a very sensitive technique in contrast to other dentists. I found his staff to be attentive, efficient, personable and helpful. If I have had any issues, Dr. Burgess and his staff have been very helpful to accommodate my difficult schedule and been very attentive in taking the steps to make sure my dental health is good.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011