Ratings for Dr. Caroline Mailloux

Go to clinic instead. Can never get through to even make an appointment. If you ate lucky enough to get through you ate still waiting 4 to 6 weeks for an appointment. Dr Mailloux is never there. Dr Lam is great. She is the one that is there, so I guess she is my doctor???

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Cathy the receptionist is professional and polite! Yes you have to sometimes call a lot to book an appointment however that's not on her! Blame the government and cutbacks. She does what she can and I am very appreciative of that!! Thank You Cathy :))) As for Doc Mailloux, she is wonderful. She helps me learn at the same time and understand what is going on.. she listens to me and gives me options for my 'next step' in my choice for MY health care. She is knowledgable, down to earth and kind. Never makes me feel rushed or inconsequential! I am happy to have such a wonderful doctor to be looking over my health. Shout out to Maggie as well!!! She is always pleasant and professional :)) I would and will continually call a million times over to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr. Mailloux and Dr.lamb are both great at working together. The receptionist is always super sweet and quick to book and apontment or confirm information. Honestly people...if you can’t get through over the phone get off your asses and go in and book an appointment. When you say what’s becoming of our health care system, take a look in the mirror and maybe you really don’t need to see a physician and should let your cold run it’s course. Also.....you aren’t the only person trying to book. I’m so sick of people complaining about medical offices. With the funding cuts and claw backs from the government maybe people should look to the government and ask why they have not enough receptionists. The over head and staff they pay for are huge. Think twice before you complain. They are human as wellz. I ice my physicians and I’m happy that if Dr. Mailloux is not in I do have dr lamb as an option. Could be worse, could have no physician.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

First of all you can never get an answer to make an appointment. I find myself driving to the office to make an appointment. To get an appointment the wait is usually five to six weeks. Lastly, you never know who you will have as a doctor. It is seldom Dr Mailloux.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

As a doctor, Dr. Mailloux is wonderful. However the wait times as ridiculously long and it is impossible to get thru to book an appointment. I have been calling for over 2 weeks at different times of the day and either get a busy signal or a the answer machine which does not take messages.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

This office needs to get better organized and serve their patients in a respectable manner. The phone is very rarely answered and that's because they don't have enough staff working the front desk. THEY NEED TO HIRE ANOTHER PERSON JUST TO ANSWER THE PHONE AND BOOK APPOINTMENTS!!!! You never have any continuity with your doctor, as each time you are able to get an appointment, you don't see the same doctor, which means they are never really are familiar with your health issues. You feel like you are just being pushed through. What is becoming of our health care system....very sad and very scary!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

The receptionist is infuriating. The worst ever. She never answers, and the few times she does she'll abruptly hang up. She's incredibly rude as well. She also makes an unbelievable amount of mistakes, which I would be able to overlook if it wasn't next to impossible to get a hold of them in the first place. The only reason I stick around is because Dr. Mailloux is a great doctor. I'm close to the tipping point and have nearly had enough though.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Mailloux is very thorough. Takes months to get an appointment. Her rn is very rude. She can do without her.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I love my doctor BUT it takes DAYS to get through on the phone to make an appointment. You call it's busy, you call later it ring and goes to a voice mail you can't leave a message on. Often times when you do get though they just hang up on you. Very annoying. I have a family doctor and I find myself ustalizing the clinics because it's almost impossible to just make an appointment with my family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I really like Dr. Mailloux when I get to see her. I have been with her for 2 years and only saw her twice or three times. It is mostly always a replacement. I wish she would spend more time in her office. The staff is very busy and abrupt.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014