You may also like

Ratings for Dr. R. Sahajpal

Our experience with Dr Sahajpal is that he refuses to listen to the needs of his patient regardless of the historical and current status of the person. Extremely disappointed +++++++

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Dr. Sahajpal has just recently applied the TURP operation and lithotripsy at my urinary tract. His overall approach and treatment has been excellent. I have experience with other urologists, which I was seeing before and there is absolutely no comparison. Dr. Sahajpal has immensely improved quality of my life.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr Sahajpal has given me most exceptional care and consideration over the past almost 5 years. His receptionists have always been most considerate and accommodating. The man himself has tremendous knowledge and the bedside manner go with it. His treatment has always been world class and his personality most congenial. His timely referral in 2011 helped me get through a serious cancer scare. Dr. Sahajpal has definitely improved my quality of life.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Submitted January 1, 2015

Saw Dr. Sahajpal in 2001 for kidney stones and lithotrypsy. Excellent results. Now back due to abdominal pain and potential additional stones. Made me feel very comfortable, thorough responses to questions and followup is happening quickly. Great Dr.!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Great doctor, I would definatelly recommend him to my family and friends :)

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Great Doctor, very professional and understanding, I would definatelly recomend him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr. Sahajpal and his Assistant Virginia are professional, friendly and most compassionate. They are also very understanding. I only have compliments to relay.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

After 6 months of pain and burning, finally convinced my GP to refer me to a Urologist. Dr. Sahajpal was kind, caring and knowledgeable and a straight shooter. He schedule me for a Cystoscopy in short order, was diagnosed with IC, treatments began almost immediately with medication in addition. I had options for treatments that had varying costs, including free! I have been traveling a lot and the office has been amazing at accommodating me as best they can with consideration to the Doctor’s schedule. They have been truly wonderful. Just had a biopsy last week, all went well and I’m recovering nicely. They have expedited the Lab Request due to my situation with work travel. I couldn’t be more satisfied and impressed with the Dr. and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

This is the doctor that I would definately recommend. Very kind, takes his time to answer questions, great and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr. R. Sahajpal's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Our experience with Dr Sahajpal is that he refuses to listen to the needs of his patient regardless of the historical and current status of the person. Extremel..."

March 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sahajpal has just recently applied the TURP operation and lithotripsy at my urinary tract. His overall approach and treatment has been excellent. I have exp..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sahajpal has given me most exceptional care and consideration over the past almost 5 years. His receptionists have always been most considerate and accommoda..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He did a "TURP" procedure in 2006 on me and his friendly bedside manner made me feel very confident in his abilities and the after care was great."

January 1, 2015