Ratings for Dr. Frank Hohn

Dr. Hohn performed maxillofacial surgery on me in 2013 and this was the worse decision I have ever made. The healing was difficult and the end result was terrible. The left side of my face on the jaw line is flat and my smile is crooked. Each visit with him was nerve racking as he is very arrogant and unprofessional. He does not take any responsibility for his poor work. The times I went to see him before the surgery and after the surgery he would shake so bad he couldn't hold steady the dental instrument in my mouth. My gut feeling was not to have him perform the surgery due to this but thought everything would be okay. NOT!! I don't know if he has a medical condition or an alcohol problem but he shouldn't be performing surgeries if one of these is the case. I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I had my wisdom tooth pulled out by Dr.Hohn. I noticed that his hands are shaky when came in the room. i Had a bruise in my upper palate but was gone after 9 days. my concern is they give you a form to sign for consent , So didn't put my initial so I could Ask the surgeon about that, The lady said the surgeon will explain but then i dont get a chance to ask because i was sedated already because of the anesthesia.So i justvtold myself next time i have my surgery like this I wouldn't sign right away.I think they are protecting themselves more than the patients.they must be really busy but atleast have time to explain what they ate going to do and the possible complications

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

He did my mothers lower jaw surgery 5 years ago and my upper and lower surgery this past March, wonderful doctor. Was very clear on the procedure and possible complications from the beginning. Straight to the point but very friendly guy, surgery went great and healing is going well. Overall very great surgeon!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I Had both upper and lower Jaw surgery done by Dr Hohn November 2015. I found him to be great! very knowledgeable, straight to the point and answered all my questions and concerns, and without making me feel that my questions were pointless. I enjoy all off the staff, very sweet, helpful and kind ladies. I was extremely nervous about this whole operation and knowing that I was going to have Hohn do the surgery made me more at ease. Its been 6 months and all seems to be going well healing wise. fallow up appointments also have been good , Frank has been there to help me thru the healing process and answering the mutable questions I had after surgery. I am grateful he was my Surgeon and I am thankful that he is good at what he does. I have been dealing with Dr. Hohn for about 3 years and my Jaw problems for the Last 9 years. its been a long process but I am finally starting to see positive results since surgery. I am so happy that I took this step and that Dr. Hohn was the one to help me.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

The staff here are so considerate. Reception was so friendly, they made booking my appointment easy and I was helped as soon as I arrived for my appointment. The nurses were so gentle , comforting, and not to mention hilarious they really helped me stay calm. Dr.Hohn came and talked to me about all my concerns went through everything in detail and listened to all my concerns. I was so worried about my wisdom teeth extractions and everyone there made it a much better experience. I was very Impressed with the whole team and my experience. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I highly UNRECOMMEND this office! The staff are very ignorant and arrogant. It must be the doctor's daughter who is the receptionist because anyone else would get fired. I got my dentist to refer me to a different office.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I would NEVER recommend him. He's RUDE, UNCARING, blows off your concerns, gives zero instruction. I'mpretty sure he's a raging alcoholic because his hands are shaking so bad he can't even hold a tool. He gets paid and then tosses you aside. DO NOT USE THIS SURGEON!

Submitted December 3, 2015

This man is rude, arrogant, and disrespectful. I have rarely had the misfortune of meeting a person this horrible, never mind a professional in a position of this nature. He said things like, 'I'm a physician, quit wasting my time' when I was asking questions that were important to me, and he even said at one point that that my questions were STUPID. You'd do better doing the surgery yourself. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN!!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I am completely satisfied with Dr. Hohn and his staff. Best service on all levels

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I had upper and lower jaw surgery at the end of December, and it took years to get to that point. Throughout it all, my care team which includes Dr. Hohn, has been simply amazing! Dr. Hohn is an incredible surgeon and very personable. I find that he and his office staff are top notch professionals, and run a smooth operation. I would recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015