You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Frank Hohn

The staff here are so considerate. Reception was so friendly, they made booking my appointment easy and I was helped as soon as I arrived for my appointment. The nurses were so gentle , comforting, and not to mention hilarious they really helped me stay calm. Dr.Hohn came and talked to me about all my concerns went through everything in detail and listened to all my concerns. I was so worried about my wisdom teeth extractions and everyone there made it a much better experience. I was very Impressed with the whole team and my experience. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I highly UNRECOMMEND this office! The staff are very ignorant and arrogant. It must be the doctor's daughter who is the receptionist because anyone else would get fired. I got my dentist to refer me to a different office.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I would NEVER recommend him. He's RUDE, UNCARING, blows off your concerns, gives zero instruction. I'mpretty sure he's a raging alcoholic because his hands are shaking so bad he can't even hold a tool. He gets paid and then tosses you aside. DO NOT USE THIS SURGEON!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

This man is rude, arrogant, and disrespectful. I have rarely had the misfortune of meeting a person this horrible, never mind a professional in a position of this nature. He said things like, 'I'm a physician, quit wasting my time' when I was asking questions that were important to me, and he even said at one point that that my questions were STUPID. You'd do better doing the surgery yourself. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN!!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I had upper and lower jaw surgery at the end of December, and it took years to get to that point. Throughout it all, my care team which includes Dr. Hohn, has been simply amazing! Dr. Hohn is an incredible surgeon and very personable. I find that he and his office staff are top notch professionals, and run a smooth operation. I would recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I had double jaw surgery exactly 7 days ago by Dr. Hohn. He did amazing, he's funny and he's nice, he's super busy so not always on time, I mean most mornings in surgery then back to office for apts, but I had my surgery scheduled for 1230 and I was in by 1130! He came by everyday to see me, and I was allowed to stay an extra night due to the swelling I had going on. Their staff is alright I was just annoyed with when I tried to pay for everything they said I might not need chin advancement which, okay cool, but I have to pay it all by surgery date anyway so just let me do it all now. Dr. Hohn also did SARPE upper jaw surgery on me in 2012 and was amazing then too! Thanks so much.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I had upper and lower jaw surgery in April of 2012 performed by Dr. Hohn. I very much disagree with the people who said he was rude and had horrible bedside manner. In my personal opinion... I couldn't care less that he wasn't a big softy. I didn't need him to hold my hand I needed him to tell me what he planned on doing, the risks, and what he had thought. He did exactly that and he did a fantastic job. I couldn't be happier, and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get jaw surgery. The fact of the matter is when it comes down it it... it's surgery. Things can happen. If you need someone to tell you that everything is going to be rainbows butterflies and unicorns... call your mother.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I understand this is not an accurate rating but i am looking to speak to anyone that has had jaw surgery with Dr hohn as I am on the list and incredibly nervous!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I had six teeth removed including 2 wisdom teeth. With potential bleeding problems (because of heart medications), I could not have asked for a better dental surgeon. To top it off, he called me at home in the afternoon to check up on me and asked how I was doing. Hats off to that type of doctor!!!! Thank you, Dr. Hohn.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

Dr. Frank Hohn's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff here are so considerate. Reception was so friendly, they made booking my appointment easy and I was helped as soon as I arrived for my appointment. ..."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I highly UNRECOMMEND this office! The staff are very ignorant and arrogant. It must be the doctor's daughter who is the receptionist because anyone else would..."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I would NEVER recommend him. He's RUDE, UNCARING, blows off your concerns, gives zero instruction. I'mpretty sure he's a raging alcoholic because his hands ar..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This man is rude, arrogant, and disrespectful. I have rarely had the misfortune of meeting a person this horrible, never mind a professional in a position of t..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am completely satisfied with Dr. Hohn and his staff. Best service on all levels"

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had upper and lower jaw surgery at the end of December, and it took years to get to that point. Throughout it all, my care team which includes Dr. Hohn, has b..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had double jaw surgery exactly 7 days ago by Dr. Hohn. He did amazing, he's funny and he's nice, he's super busy so not always on time, I mean most mornings..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had upper and lower jaw surgery in April of 2012 performed by Dr. Hohn. I very much disagree with the people who said he was rude and had horrible bedside man..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I understand this is not an accurate rating but i am looking to speak to anyone that has had jaw surgery with Dr hohn as I am on the list and incredibly nervous..."

October 8, 2014