Ratings for Dr. Frank Hohn

He did my mothers lower jaw surgery 5 years ago and my upper and lower surgery this past March, wonderful doctor. Was very clear on the procedure and possible complications from the beginning. Straight to the point but very friendly guy, surgery went great and healing is going well. Overall very great surgeon!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I Had both upper and lower Jaw surgery done by Dr Hohn November 2015. I found him to be great! very knowledgeable, straight to the point and answered all my questions and concerns, and without making me feel that my questions were pointless. I enjoy all off the staff, very sweet, helpful and kind ladies. I was extremely nervous about this whole operation and knowing that I was going to have Hohn do the surgery made me more at ease. Its been 6 months and all seems to be going well healing wise. fallow up appointments also have been good , Frank has been there to help me thru the healing process and answering the mutable questions I had after surgery. I am grateful he was my Surgeon and I am thankful that he is good at what he does. I have been dealing with Dr. Hohn for about 3 years and my Jaw problems for the Last 9 years. its been a long process but I am finally starting to see positive results since surgery. I am so happy that I took this step and that Dr. Hohn was the one to help me.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

The staff here are so considerate. Reception was so friendly, they made booking my appointment easy and I was helped as soon as I arrived for my appointment. The nurses were so gentle , comforting, and not to mention hilarious they really helped me stay calm. Dr.Hohn came and talked to me about all my concerns went through everything in detail and listened to all my concerns. I was so worried about my wisdom teeth extractions and everyone there made it a much better experience. I was very Impressed with the whole team and my experience. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I highly UNRECOMMEND this office! The staff are very ignorant and arrogant. It must be the doctor's daughter who is the receptionist because anyone else would get fired. I got my dentist to refer me to a different office.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I would NEVER recommend him. He's RUDE, UNCARING, blows off your concerns, gives zero instruction. I'mpretty sure he's a raging alcoholic because his hands are shaking so bad he can't even hold a tool. He gets paid and then tosses you aside. DO NOT USE THIS SURGEON!

Submitted December 3, 2015

This man is rude, arrogant, and disrespectful. I have rarely had the misfortune of meeting a person this horrible, never mind a professional in a position of this nature. He said things like, 'I'm a physician, quit wasting my time' when I was asking questions that were important to me, and he even said at one point that that my questions were STUPID. You'd do better doing the surgery yourself. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN!!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I am completely satisfied with Dr. Hohn and his staff. Best service on all levels

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I had upper and lower jaw surgery at the end of December, and it took years to get to that point. Throughout it all, my care team which includes Dr. Hohn, has been simply amazing! Dr. Hohn is an incredible surgeon and very personable. I find that he and his office staff are top notch professionals, and run a smooth operation. I would recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I had double jaw surgery exactly 7 days ago by Dr. Hohn. He did amazing, he's funny and he's nice, he's super busy so not always on time, I mean most mornings in surgery then back to office for apts, but I had my surgery scheduled for 1230 and I was in by 1130! He came by everyday to see me, and I was allowed to stay an extra night due to the swelling I had going on. Their staff is alright I was just annoyed with when I tried to pay for everything they said I might not need chin advancement which, okay cool, but I have to pay it all by surgery date anyway so just let me do it all now. Dr. Hohn also did SARPE upper jaw surgery on me in 2012 and was amazing then too! Thanks so much.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I had upper and lower jaw surgery in April of 2012 performed by Dr. Hohn. I very much disagree with the people who said he was rude and had horrible bedside manner. In my personal opinion... I couldn't care less that he wasn't a big softy. I didn't need him to hold my hand I needed him to tell me what he planned on doing, the risks, and what he had thought. He did exactly that and he did a fantastic job. I couldn't be happier, and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get jaw surgery. The fact of the matter is when it comes down it it... it's surgery. Things can happen. If you need someone to tell you that everything is going to be rainbows butterflies and unicorns... call your mother.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014