Ratings for Dr. Robert Nowicki

Disgusting! Makes me sick, should not be practice what so ever! I went to see him because I had a tube pregnancy so we talked about the mtx injection..he told me I could lose my hair and some more side effects I said I needed time to think as I was scared and I would like another ultra sound to make sure as he sent me for ultra sound at 3 weeks and they couldn't see anything so he was only assuming..he said no he would rather do a dnc (as he gets paid) when I said no he said well just hope you miscarry on your own! What a piece of garbage!! My friend also went to see him for an abortion as she had complications and he recommended it and he told her "it was a girl by the way"..how disgusting! He should get his private ripped off!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Very quick and to the point. Doctor and staff Always smiling and makes me feel comfortable and welcome not rushed.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Atrocious. Came to him for a tubal ligation, treated me like a child and like I didn't know what I wanted. When I told him I was certain in my decision he said "that's what they all say." When it came time for my pap I informed him that I have a septate hymen (the hymen goes across the v@gina like a bridge, not around) and that we could do the pap just fine, he'd just have to let me lead the tools inside me. (This is how I get my ultrasounds, the imagining technician lets me put the wand in myself). Again he ignored me and acted like I didn't know what I was talking about, tried to plow thru me and then had the nerve to be baffled as to why it wasn't working, refused to let me assist him and then REFUSED to give me a pap. He's also incredibly transphobic and when I explained to him that I was a transgender man he told me I needed to see a therapist, and when I confronted him on it and told him that there's nothing wrong with me he tried to backpedal and say I need to see a therapist "for my transition" which isn't what I was there for and none of his concern. The woman that was with him was scoffing at me and rolling her eyes at me the whole time. Left the clinic crying. Beware this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Everyone at the office is always nice and welcoming. Dr. Nowicki is helpful, knowledgeable, and kind.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Experienced, skilled, reputable, trusted, caring and good listener

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Nowicki for over 30 years, he is an amazing doctor. I had a surgical procedure done by him early in 2016, he sat and explained it all to me step by step and asked me if I had any questions or concerns at all. He delivered both of my children as well and I have nothing but good things to say to about him . I recently had a health issue and went to the er and was told when I got there by another ob/gyn why I had not contacted Dr. Nowicki, I said well it was late evening when I went to the er and I didn't know what was wrong, that's why I was sent by ambulance to see you. I contacted Dr Nowicki's office and was given an appointment immediately to see him. I would recommend Dr Nowicki to anyone looking for a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Very knowledgable and professional! Like others have mentioned, he is not a man of many words but explains things thoroughly when needed and if you have any questions. I would definitely recommend Dr. Nowicki

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Nowicki has delivered 6 babies in our family , 4 of which were smooth uncomplicated c sections and lastly my twins that I chose to birth vaginally. One twin was a footling breach and I was still able to birth both of them thanks to his expertise. Although he is not a man of many words or express a lot of emotion, he is incredibly professional and qualified. People complain about his 'bedside manner' ... But at the end of the day I want doctor who is qualified to save me or my baby's life not someone who is a good conversationalist.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

He is not serving up pizza at Dominos! What sort of review system is this anyhow!!?? "Sorry, Dr did not ask me if I wanted extra fries" FFS! One of the finest Drs in the World, Internationally acclaimed and a good, honest and incredibly hard working man. Forever in my heart for the kindness he showed my family 22 years ago.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Horrible attitude, very forgetful, very dismissive, insisted on a hospital visit for an IUD insertion and then dropped it on the floor, also botched an abortion and left material behind resulting in a trip to the ER and a visit from a specialist to finish the job (also, while waiting for the abortion, another patient of his had to be put back under so he could get the stuff he had missed in HER abortion!) This man should have his licensed removed and should have retired years ago. DO NOT VISIT.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015