Ratings for Dr. Peter Rutherford

Dr. Rutherford is caring and an awesome person. His treatments provide long-term care without excessive visits. He provides advise on how to improve your care at home. He is tremendous. We have been going to him for many years.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr. Rutherford accurately diagnosed my back problem. Certainly didn't rush and didn't try to talk into a long treatment program like my previous chiropractor. His treatments were very thorough and he spent time discussing my problems and what I could do at home to help

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Awesome doctor, helped me immensely. This is a doctor who truly cares, does not rush your visit and does not put pressure on you to come in for excess visits.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr Rutherford diagnosed my problem, didn't rush. Very helpful and didn't try to talk me into a long treatment plan like my previous chiropractor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr Rutherford is the best Chiropractor I've been to , he has a real gift for healing.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Had a very painfull back and after 4 visits, the problem was completely rectified. Doctor did not put any pressure on me to return for visits that were not necessary. He is a professional and got to the immediate problem at hand. Also fixed a lingering shoulder problem that I had experienced for several years. More than pleased with doctor and results.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Late each and every time. Helpful but seems to not be up on his sports injuries. Not bad but not the best.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

very personable, in the practice for the healing effects not the money. Don;t mind that he is always late, have great conversations however he can sometimes get caught up in them and forget what he is doing

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

I believe that Dr. Rutherford has healing hands that transcend this mortal coil and he has become almost a spiritual individual, akin to healers that are only known through Biblical teachings.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2007

Peter is by far the best chiropractor that I have been to. He is very friendly and caring, always tries to get a smile out of me. He is very supportive and a good listener as well. Although he does tend to run behind time sometimes, He is no hurry to get you out of his office. Thank you...His adjustments seem to last much longer then past chiro's as well. hmm yes he is good.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007