Ratings for Dr. Jason Heavens

Dr Heavens is very polite, knowledgeable Dr, he takes the time to listen me, he treats my entire family he has helped both my children with acne, the Nurse is very nice,funny most of efficent she always returns my calls promptly she, wears many hats in that office from lab, scheduling, getting my referrals , taking care of our refills, keeping things running smoothe, the front office lady is very sweet , the billing person seems very uneducated, maybe even dated seems like she really does not know what she is doing and she is suppose to be the office manager,she looks very professional however seems uneducated in the medical field she had me change my PCP provider I did do so however she keeps saying it has not been done I call my ins provider and it has so I am not sure where she is getting her information from,over all if you do not need to deal with billing the office is beautiful and well run due to the dr and nurse I would recommend Dr Heavens most important office is CLEAN!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Is Helping me deal with Chronic Pain and A number of other Problems Related to my disability , and has been very understanding of my Ailments and is truly a compassionate Doctor ,, Thanks Doc ..!!!! :-)

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

This "doctor" and I use the term lightly, is not to be trusted. While practising in the Bancroft, Ontario area, he made a number of mistakes which is why I beleive he has since started a practice in the U.S. He immproperly set a cast on my sons arm and told him to come back in a few weeks for a new cast. The cast was so tight & his arm swelled so badly we were back in emerg within 24 hours. The cast did not even have gauze on the inside - this doctor simply put the plaster in contact with skin. Another doctor was on duty and after a painful cast removal session, he informed us the break was so severe that surgery was required. The break required a rod and pins. The surgeon told us that if the arm was left to heal on its own without surgery, our son would suffer from chronic pain for the rest of his life and probably not have more than 60% functionality. So, if this "doctor" cannot properly diagnose a broken arm, would you trust him to do anything else?

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

I have been with Dr. Heavens since the start of his pratice and now he has left us all dry with no practice as of Nov 1st 2010 and I was referred to another doctor that left his also what to do?

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Dr. Heavens has been our family doctor since the start of his current practice. He is very good, efficient and most importantly takes time to listen. We are very lucky to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Après avoir attendu 2 ans avant de pouvoir rencontrer Dr. Heavens, je me compte parmi les patientes chanceuses d'avoir trouvé un si bon médecin. Le temps d'attente n'est pas toujours respecté mais cela est d'autant plus apprécié lorsque ces retards se produisent quand nous en avons besoin nous-mêmes. Quant à son équipe, souriez, elles vous retourneront votre sourire. C'est vraiment contagieux une bonne humeur!!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Good doctor but he's always running late and it's getting increasingly difficult to book an appointment. It seems that he may be taking on too much to be able to adequately serve his patients. Staff are somewhat rude and dismissive. I tried to book a physical and was told that nothing was available for months to come and I was not permitted to book something until his 'new book' opened. It wasn't clear when that was going to be and I was told to call back once a week or so until they could check his new schedule. While I recognize that he and his colleagues are busy, his staff should appreciate that his patients are as well, front line customer service not a forte.....

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

this doctor is adequate but his front desk especially the nurse in the evenings are exremely rude , dishonest , and make u want to change doctors

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

Dr. Heavens is great but the front of desk staff are not very polite or efficient, bordering on rude.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008

I find that Dr Heavens is a good doctor. He takes the time to listen and is helpful.. As for his front desk staff they could be more helpful or even more efficient.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2008