Dr. Raphael S. Longobardi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Raphael S. Longobardi

Great guy and is definitely the guy you should go to if you are an athlete and need to return to the field. He is smart, conservative, and will take the time you need to make sure you are healthy. Anything you need to know about the surgery he will give a detailed answer which is important.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Longboard Is a amazing surgeon as well as a stand up guy. I have had several knee surgery with 3 other doctors ( butcher ) I am done rolling the dices and I sorry ,I did not find him sooner. He has helped me and my wife. If you are looking for a doctor that you can TRUST and has your best INTEREST at heart .I recommend You get an appointment with him . If you have to wait for an appointment do it.You will never REGRET it .Even if ,it's only a second opinion .Remember you only got one body and this is the go to guy! Good Luck to those who never find this message. Thank You for everything Dr Longobardi . (Go Greenbay Packers).

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

I had a total knee replacment in March on my left knee. The results were so amazing that in November I decided to have a total knee replacement on my right knee. Once again the results have been amazing. Before I could hardly walk or stand, now I walk with ease and have no problem standing for long periods of time. As far as I am concerned Dr. Longobardi is the only doctor any one should go to for this operation.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

I had bilateral knee replacements at the same time which never should be done. At first I improved slightly and always told him of the problems I was having he kept telling me give it time. One year later I can hardly walk and went for a second opinion to find I need this surgery to be done all over again. I was never told about prophylactic antibiotics before any procedures or if I became ill, I was never given cards stating I had replacements until I repeatedly asked for them.

Submitted December 30, 2008

Arrogant, unintelligent and expensive. Completely ignored the overall problem and selectively focused only on removing my symptoms (actually, only one of my symptoms), as it seems this is all he knows how to do. Does not have the ability/knowledge to step back and evaluate a patient to determine the cause of the problems. Frankly, I think he does not have a clue and, what's worse is, he does not give a damn. If you have a superficial problem - i.e. something caused by an injury, he can help you fix it, but so can any mediocre chiropractic facility. The doctor sucks. The good news is, his staff is excellent and very polite.

Submitted January 14, 2008

Dr Longobardi is a wonderful doctor and an overall great person. His office staff is really sweet and very caring. Dr. Longobardi has performed four knee surgeries on me, and he has always answered my questions and been there for me. Unfortunately with insurance changes I will not be able to see him anymore but I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2007

An Excellent doctor. Very attentive. Performed ACL surgery on my right knee. Has the patience to answer every little question and concerns.Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007

Dr. Longobardi is deffinetly the best doctor and surgeon I have ever known. He operated on my knee (ACL Reconstruction from Pattelar-Tibia Ligament) almost 2 weeks ago and everything has been great. At first he suggested non-surgical treatment, physical therapy, but that wasn't enough so he operated in an outpation surgical center 2 floors below him in his own building. Everything was perfect. I recommend him to all my friends. He is kind, very straight forward and just a generally great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2007

Dr. Longobardi is one of the greatest doctors I have ever come across. He is caring and takes the time with each patient to really allow them to understand their situations. He gives many options and doesn't rush to surgery. He has operated on me three times (with a possible 4th looming) and every time his office staff has been nothing but helpful, sweet, kind and genorous. I could literally go on for hours about how great this doctor and his staff are.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

dr.ongobardi, is a well trained, kind and patient board certified physician. He is compentent, a non alarmist and doesn't pushfor surgery. he will suggest trying alternate means (p.t.), if applicable, before surgery. his staff is friendly and helpful and his facilities are state of the art.both my experiences (knee surgery) and wrist fracture (non surgical) turned out fine. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2007

Dr. Raphael S. Longobardi's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

MSP/BC Med