Ratings for Dr. Nandita Batchra

Dr.Batchra was great, listened to my concerns and was very informative. Ended up doing surgery to put tubes in my ears. She got me in for the surgery super fast. I was offered 3 dates for surgery to make sure it worked with my schedule. Would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Dr. Batchra is an excellent doctor; she is very thorough and knowledgeable as well as having an extremely pleasant personality. I was pleased at the short wait time to see her. The receptionist was very friendly and competent and the technician that did my hearing test was the best I have ever encountered. My whole experience in this office was positive. In addition, I live outside Burlington but had no problem locating the office. The bus stop to Hamilton is right outside the door.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Knows her job and very pleasant. Did a couple of extras for me that were not strictly for the referral reason. I saw her for several years and was always able to get through to the desk without too much effort. She just kicked me to the curb as my condition has ameliorated.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Batchra is a really great doctor --- but something fishy about the constant busy signal when calling the office to change or cancel an appt.... as it's $50 cancellation fee but you can't even leave a message.... seems very sketchy and money grabbing :(

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Have been coming to see Dr Batchra for a number of years now. Always a good experience with all staff members... I especially like the technician who does the hearing tests. Such a nice man and is so good with children. Dr Batchra is very kind and personable. Always happy to answer my questions and make recommendations. Appointments are generally on time... I spend very little time waiting. I would recommend Dr Batchra and this clinic to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I had a very good experience with this specialist. The appointment was for my 11 month old son and she was great with him. Very friendly and clearly comfortable with children. We didn't have to wait at all to get in, we didn't feel rushed, and the exam seemed very thorough. I would recommend her to other parents!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

very well run office, waiting time is minimal. Dr. is excellent and caring, she listens and follows through well. Of course the secretary was great and very helpful

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I had an amazing experience, I got in to see the doctor in just a few weeks and the day of the appointment I did not have to wait in the waiting room long . She was very pleasant and reassured me which I needed, and her secretary was very helpful and one of the nicest ones that I have encountered in a doctors office. I would highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

A very pleased surprise for a specialist, appointed in a timely matter & office staff efficient & professional

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I have had a great experience at her office, she is a busy doctor and the line is busy but trust me if you have the patience she is worth seeing. I can breath better because of her and I am able to sleep at night. I cannot thank her enough for everything she has done.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016