Ratings for Dr. Nandita Batchra

Have been coming to see Dr Batchra for a number of years now. Always a good experience with all staff members... I especially like the technician who does the hearing tests. Such a nice man and is so good with children. Dr Batchra is very kind and personable. Always happy to answer my questions and make recommendations. Appointments are generally on time... I spend very little time waiting. I would recommend Dr Batchra and this clinic to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I had a very good experience with this specialist. The appointment was for my 11 month old son and she was great with him. Very friendly and clearly comfortable with children. We didn't have to wait at all to get in, we didn't feel rushed, and the exam seemed very thorough. I would recommend her to other parents!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

She is fake and money making doctor. She is bad with kids with zero knowledge. PLEASE AVOID HER COMPLETETLY. IF YOU DON'T GO FOR SURGERY SHE WON'T LISTEN TO YOU...VERY VERY BAD EXPERIENCE

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

very well run office, waiting time is minimal. Dr. is excellent and caring, she listens and follows through well. Of course the secretary was great and very helpful

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I had an amazing experience, I got in to see the doctor in just a few weeks and the day of the appointment I did not have to wait in the waiting room long . She was very pleasant and reassured me which I needed, and her secretary was very helpful and one of the nicest ones that I have encountered in a doctors office. I would highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

A very pleased surprise for a specialist, appointed in a timely matter & office staff efficient & professional

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I have had a great experience at her office, she is a busy doctor and the line is busy but trust me if you have the patience she is worth seeing. I can breath better because of her and I am able to sleep at night. I cannot thank her enough for everything she has done.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Seriously - why always a busy signal? Called all day...multiple times. Constantly a busy signal. I guess I have to drive over there to book an appointment?

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Great doctor...office staff need to learn how to answer a phone. They must just leave it off the hook so no one can call and they actually then would need to do work.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Was to see her in 2016. I don't know if she was having a bad day but was cleaning wax and made both ears bleed. I have used her for years but will never go back as her hands were shakeup that day I think.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016