Ratings for Dr. Nandita Batchra

I have a very complex sinus issue that she could not deal with because her operating room is not equipped with it at the hospital (before you judge this post not every hospital has every piece of equipment!) . i saw her today and I want to say something. She was absolutely amazing. Very kind patient, wonderful bedside manners. Did not play anything down but was honest! The reason I was with her was because my previous ENT was not allowing me back through the secretaries and she is giving them a good solid reminder through her secretary about taking their patients when the doctor(who i have no problem with, it's just the secretaries) has promised them we can call when we need to and get an appointment. She learned I have PTSD but why i do I'm not comfortable writing here. I shook like a leaf because of this when she put the camera in my nose and only hurt a wee bit but to describe it, a mere pinch. She has such a gentle touch, patted my shoulder and talked me through it. If you need a procedure she knows that she can do. Go to her. Don't hesitate. The people who have insulted her on here are just trolls, nothing more. I was there today. 10:30 am sharp, a little late but what medical office isn't crazy in the morning on a Monday. Very wonderful doctor, and i wouldn't be surprised if she was good with kids too! :) I told her she was very gentle and she smiled so warm. :) I recommend her to anyone! Five stars across the board and this coming from a person with PTSD. Can't get any better of a reference than that! :)

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Batchra made time to take me in first thing in the morning when she heard about my issue. I usually have issues dealing with needles. She was so calm and proficient in what she did,I didn't have any anxiety at all while she did a procedure draining infection from my sinus. She made me feel very comfortable and treated my issues very well. Very happy I went to her.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr Batchra is absolutely amazing. We were referred to her for my son's breathing and concerns with apnea. He's since had his adnoids and tonsils removed we've had an amazing experience and she's so knowledgeable, personable and gentle with children. Definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

She is an amazing doctor She is helpful and very caring Never had a bad experience ..she did surgery on my nose 2 times and always made me feel very comfortable before the procedures I moved from burlington but kept her as my ent I dont want anyone else

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr.Batchra was great, listened to my concerns and was very informative. Ended up doing surgery to put tubes in my ears. She got me in for the surgery super fast. I was offered 3 dates for surgery to make sure it worked with my schedule. Would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Dr. Batchra is an excellent doctor; she is very thorough and knowledgeable as well as having an extremely pleasant personality. I was pleased at the short wait time to see her. The receptionist was very friendly and competent and the technician that did my hearing test was the best I have ever encountered. My whole experience in this office was positive. In addition, I live outside Burlington but had no problem locating the office. The bus stop to Hamilton is right outside the door.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Knows her job and very pleasant. Did a couple of extras for me that were not strictly for the referral reason. I saw her for several years and was always able to get through to the desk without too much effort. She just kicked me to the curb as my condition has ameliorated.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Batchra is a really great doctor --- but something fishy about the constant busy signal when calling the office to change or cancel an appt.... as it's $50 cancellation fee but you can't even leave a message.... seems very sketchy and money grabbing :(

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Have been coming to see Dr Batchra for a number of years now. Always a good experience with all staff members... I especially like the technician who does the hearing tests. Such a nice man and is so good with children. Dr Batchra is very kind and personable. Always happy to answer my questions and make recommendations. Appointments are generally on time... I spend very little time waiting. I would recommend Dr Batchra and this clinic to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I had a very good experience with this specialist. The appointment was for my 11 month old son and she was great with him. Very friendly and clearly comfortable with children. We didn't have to wait at all to get in, we didn't feel rushed, and the exam seemed very thorough. I would recommend her to other parents!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017