Ratings for Dr. Nandita Batchra

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Great doctor who is excellent with kids. She is extremely busy but always takes time to answer questions and put your concerns at ease. Best decision to bring daughter to her.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Very quick response when we visited for my wife. We had previously visited this office but had very bad experience with another ent in this office who is no longer here.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr.Batchra is a wonderful doctor. She is extremely knowledgeable, kind and thorough. She has treated many members of my family. She is amazing with kids and manages to talk to them at their level. She has done thyroid surgery on myself and left me with an amazing scar. The office is incredibly busy but her secretary has always bent over backwards to accommodate us. We are so pleased to have her as out Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

I had to take my son recently to see Dr Batchra and I was very impressed with everyone there. The Secretary was very kind, patient and helpful. They explained everything to my son clearly so he understood everything that was being tested. He had fluid in his ears and he had hearing tests done. When we saw Dr Batchra she looked at the results and decided he needed tubes in his ears. She explained it so well and easily to him, that he's looking forward to the surgery.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

very true ..can never get trough ./i ahve been trying to reschedule my appt.never even get a call back.If doc is a specialist..they should maintain their customer service level

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Do not go to her .save your self from 7 years of pain in your ear drum .she ripped the ear tube out of my ear causing a hole in my ear drum and had to undergo 2 surgeries . go to McMaster they are professionals

Submitted January 3, 2016

Dr. Batchra is a very good doctor and is extremely knowledgeable about her field. Yes, there was a bit of a waiting time, but, she is still a really great doctor. As for the staff, I agree with one of the comments below, terrible terrible reception and with trying to call in to get information or to follow up about an appointment. She really needs to get someone who is on the ball and who can respond in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Nandita Batchra's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, Called on different days, multiple times may b e 20-30 times daily. I tried calling to cancel an apt, then was charged $50 for not showing up. ;-)"

March 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor who is excellent with kids. She is extremely busy but always takes time to answer questions and put your concerns at ease. Best decision to bring d..."

March 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Batchra is a wonderful doctor. She is extremely knowledgeable, kind and thorough I absolute trust her. "

February 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very quick response when we visited for my wife. We had previously visited this office but had very bad experience with another ent in this office who is no lon..."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Batchra is a wonderful doctor. She is extremely knowledgeable, kind and thorough. She has treated many members of my family. She is amazing with kids and ..."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had to take my son recently to see Dr Batchra and I was very impressed with everyone there. The Secretary was very kind, patient and helpful. They explained e..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "very true ..can never get trough ./i ahve been trying to reschedule my appt.never even get a call back.If doc is a specialist..they should maintain their custom..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Can never get through! Always a busy signal and then voicemail. Never got a call back. Very bad service. "

January 7, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Do not go to her .save your self from 7 years of pain in your ear drum .she ripped the ear tube out of my ear causing a hole in my ear drum and had to undergo ..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Batchra is a very good doctor and is extremely knowledgeable about her field. Yes, there was a bit of a waiting time, but, she is still a really great docto..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Batchra was awesome, you can tell that she really cares about her patients, she was very attentive and knowledgable. Her secretary was Awesome. Thank you"

July 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Warm, friendly, and helpful. She takes time to talk and find out the problem and never just sits making computer entries like many other doctors nowadays."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Batchra is a very knowledgable doctor. She did not rush me through my appointment and was very, very knowledgable about the problem I was seeing her on. S..."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, but can NEVER EVER get through to office. Called on different days, multiple times ( literally 40 to 50 times daily). I tried calling to cancel a..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Batchra recently and I would like to respond to the other comments. I had to wait to see her about a month..but who doesn't...she is a busy spec..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Batchra recently and I thought that I would share my thoughts. I had to wait a little bit to see her, but who doesn't...she is a specialist of course...."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Batchra is a wonderful, kind doctor who takes excellent care of all of her patients"

March 17, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Batchra has operated on 3 of my 4 children and I would trust her completely. She treats every child as if it is her own and gives logical and sound advice...."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I waited 5 months to get a date for an appt. Then an hour in the waiting room that day. She has a nice demeanor, but my appt was very basic. I had years of c..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "She had someone else ask me for my symptoms. When that person related my problems to her the two had a good laugh the whole time then came in for a few minutes..."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Batchra after a 5 month long wait and I can say that to be honest, it wasn't overly worth it. My first appointment I told her my issues and she didn't..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I had my tonsils removed and it was the worst experience I've ever had. I'm still dealing with long term issues as a result, which cause both pain and discomfor..."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I had to wait 3 months to see Dr Batchra, and it was worth it! She listened to my husband as well as myself and was very funny. She was very knowledgeable and c..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Batchra, but I can never get through to the office. The line is always busy (I believe it's off the hook) and no answer on the fax machine. I've le..."

September 12, 2014