Ratings for Dr. Nandita Batchra

I have had a great experience at her office, she is a busy doctor and the line is busy but trust me if you have the patience she is worth seeing. I can breath better because of her and I am able to sleep at night. I cannot thank her enough for everything she has done.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Seriously - why always a busy signal? Called all day...multiple times. Constantly a busy signal. I guess I have to drive over there to book an appointment?

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Great doctor...office staff need to learn how to answer a phone. They must just leave it off the hook so no one can call and they actually then would need to do work.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Was to see her in 2016. I don't know if she was having a bad day but was cleaning wax and made both ears bleed. I have used her for years but will never go back as her hands were shakeup that day I think.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Was not able to get trough and i called 70x always busy signal and been charge 50$ for missing appointment grr! I was calling to know the date and time can't even leave voicemail as it always busy signal !!!! My son had to wait another month to have appointment ..

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Great doctor, Called on different days, multiple times may b e 20-30 times daily. I tried calling to cancel an apt, then was charged $50 for not showing up. ;-)

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Great doctor who is excellent with kids. She is extremely busy but always takes time to answer questions and put your concerns at ease. Best decision to bring daughter to her.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Dr.Batchra is a wonderful doctor. She is extremely knowledgeable, kind and thorough I absolute trust her.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Very quick response when we visited for my wife. We had previously visited this office but had very bad experience with another ent in this office who is no longer here.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr.Batchra is a wonderful doctor. She is extremely knowledgeable, kind and thorough. She has treated many members of my family. She is amazing with kids and manages to talk to them at their level. She has done thyroid surgery on myself and left me with an amazing scar. The office is incredibly busy but her secretary has always bent over backwards to accommodate us. We are so pleased to have her as out Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016