Ratings for Dr. M Ghobrial

She is the best Dr in Ottawa. She know her staff.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Awesome Doctor! She has been great over the years and she continues to provide the same great service to children. She is definitely the best in Ottawa!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

the best in Ottawa and beyond!!!She is very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Absolutely the best doctor ever She is one of a kind plus you never ever feel rushed in her care, with her you now your child until the age of adult is in good hands

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

My family has been with Dr.Ghobrial for 40 years! She is truly amazing! We're so blessed to have had her as our childhood dr, and our children's dr as well. All 14 of us!! We love you Dr Ghobrial:):)

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr Ghobrial has NO bedside manner. I used to bring my three children to her but since the original assistant retired the interactions the office has with patients is horrific. Dr Ghobrial has too many patients and every visit feels rushed. She didn't answer my questions and had no patience with my toddler. I would never recommend her to anyone.

Submitted September 21, 2012

The best pediatrician in Ottawa, always available, never did any mistake and we fully trust her. Our three children and us are so lucky to have a doctor as Dr.Ghobrial!!!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

She's an amassing pediatrician, she has the time to squeeze you in if you know your child needs a visit that's not a hospital emergency matter. She makes sure your child is striving on time and what you can try if the child is not. She really is there for the children and not the pay!!....

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

She is the best Dr. in town! She is always available. She calls her patients. She has great people's skills too. I love her and so do my children.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Don't feel he knows to much. Way too many follow ups (to charge for I feel). Many results can be a "yes" or "no" answer on the phone, but instead you have to visit to hear this "yes" or "no" from him. Praying to get another family doctor!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011