Ratings for Dr. R.K. Bull

I have to say that he must be the nicest Doctor i ever meet. Probaly the nicest man too...He never rushed me or made me feel little like most doctors do when they find out what i taking. I seen him in a walkin clinic and i wish i could steal him to be my grandfather lol... He was so nice and caring wow...You never see that today..It was nice to meet you Dr Bull :)

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

Dr. Bull is the best doctor I ever had. I wish I hadn't changed doctors when I moved away. He listens, is respectful and is very thorough. You never get rushed out of this doctors office.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr. Bull has been my doctor since the moment I took my first breath. I am so fortunate to have a Dr. like him! He takes the time to listen to me and always trys to help! It has been 29 years and I am still his patient. If only other Dr's had the same patience, bedside manner and caring that he does. There are alot of doctors that could learn a few things from him. Yeah, so what you have to wait in the waiting room for a bit, but you know that he's behind because he's taking his time with his patients because he CARES. I would rather have him spend the right amount of time with his patients than rush through appointments. The ONLY downfall is the staff there. EVERY single time I talk to one of those receptionists on the phone I want to scream! They are exceptionally rude and abrupt. I have never been treated like that before! It's unbelievable! The reception ladies are a nightmare to deal with! Apart from them, Dr. Bull is the BEST doctor you can get!!!! Hands down!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

He has been my dr for 9 years now. Very happy and helpful. He is great to my son, who he delivered.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

I have been going to this doctor for many years and I have noticed that the staff and doctors are very kind and helpful. Ever since that chubby blonde girl left it has been more efficient and much nicer around the office

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

Dr. Bull delivered me, so he has been my only doctor. He is the most caring, and professional, understanding doctor I have ever met and yes, he is worth the wait in the waiting room. My only complaint is his rude staff that works behind the desk. When you call for an appointment they are so short and abnoxious. Overall, could not ask for a better physician!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

Hesitant to prescribe morphine to patient dying of cancer, nor is he a great diagnostician.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2008

He has been my doctor for over 15 years and has delivered both of my children. He also has an amazing bed side manner, which is hard to come by these days.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2008

He has been our family doctor for 27 yrs. My husband has has major illness for many years.He has seen numerous specilists over the years all with their own opinions telling my husband that he could not be getting the pains in the different places as there is no illness that would do this. Doctor Bull stood by my husband and kept on helping with the different symptoms until in the end just 2 yrs ago it was discovered that it was just one illness called Scleroderma. Well done Dr. Bull for beliving in my husband.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

Dr. Bull has been my family's doctor for years and on the rare occasion that I have had to see him he is professional, polite, and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008