Ratings for Dr. Glenn Peers

Dr Peers, Thanks for finding an amazing Dr Lucy Horvat to take over your practice. She’s so caring, professional and sharp. God bless, we all love her! S

flag | Submitted May 4, 2019

Miss you! I hope you have an awesome retirement! All the best:)

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

He and his wife have been my doctor and caregivers for the past 20 years plus.....He is a terrific doctor and his loving wife a beautiful and helpful addition to my total care package ! Im gonna miss you both terribly ! Thank youfor looking after me all these years. God bless you both. Mike Murphy

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Happy retirement! But we’re screwed with whom you left us with, no support.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Comeback! You never let your patients wait so long to book appt’s

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

Dr. G. Peers has been great for over 20 years... His receptionist however...good riddance!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Dr Peers is the best. He's been my doc for 42 years, times when I've had to use clinics and the treatment almost killed me due to wrong antibiotic. He never fails! I'm grateful, thanks :)

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

He was my doctor for years and he went from awesome to Garbage. He is way too old school to think that anything is wrong with you, basically if you break your arm in 2 places he will tell you not to go to those 2 places anymore. When it becomes a business and you stop caring about people then its time to retire. Milton built you, Please continue to respect it.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Peers has been my physician for 20 years and has been extremely supportive during my battle with depression. He has been open to trying different medications and treatments, has supported me when I took a leave of absence from work due to my depression and actively sought out treatment for me quickly. During a time when he was not accepting new patients he graciously took on my Father as a patient during his final months while battling cancer. Dr. Peers visited my Father in his home the first day he took on the case and provided counsel to my family regarding his care in a caring and human manner not in a cold, medical manner which was incredibly kind.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Peers has been my doctor for over 30 years. My experiences have been excellent always. He's thorough, extremely helpful and caring. The same can be said for all his staff. I have absolute confidence in Dr. Peers and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016