Ratings for Dr. John Wignall

Amazing Doctor!! My kids love him and they are never afraid to see him! I love that he isn't a pill pusher and always listens to what my concerns are and will do testing to get to the bottom!! I have moved a lot in my life and I have had pretty bad doctors! He is by far the best doctor I have ever had would highly recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr.Wignall is awesome!He is a good doctor, AND he has a wonderful bed side manner, rare to find this these days. He is well liked by his patients, and there is a reason for this.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

He is awesome. Just left his office, funny guy, and good doctor. He is pleasant and cheerful and an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Great doctor. Very helpful and friendly. Wait times for booking an appointment are reasonable, and waiting room times are minimal. Both Dr. Wignall and his receptionist are very accommodating.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Always eager to listen to your health issues. He and his wife are very friendly.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Very pleased with this doctor, has been very helpful and excellent doctor

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

What a refreshing down to earth Dr!! Such a relief after the dragon lady he replaced! Both him and his wife are wonderful and welcoming !!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

An excellent Dr. I have been seeing Dr. Wignall since he took over the practice, his friendliness, knowledge and genuine concern for my health make me feel lucky and grateful that he chose Corner Brook. I hope he never leaves.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

He is very helpful and he is my Dr. And he'll do anything to help you and make sure that you get better !!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Has missed several significant health issues. I have very real concerns regarding this physician.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011