Ratings for Dr. Norm Skjonsberg

Something wonderful about Dr. Norm is that he is proactive and actually wants to fix you. I went to Dr. Norm about a dozen times, and each time he educated me on proper posture, exercises, sleep technique, etc. Prior to Dr. Norm , I saw another local Chiropractor that had me coming back almost weekly for quick fixes. I haven't seen Dr. Norm in a few years because with his adjustments AND education, I've been able to manage my symptoms. A truly wonderful Doctor who really cares about providing you with appropriate care.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

The stars speak for themselves. Top notch!!! Professional, caring, knowledgeable person. Goes above and beyond. Thanks Dr. Norm for your skills and empathy.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Thanks but no thanks. a very sterilize environment. prefer the Grand Bay office, Dr.Pearl, a much more positive experience.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. NORM , you always take time and truly care , about each patient, most of my family goes to him I have been with him since he came to Saint John NB...20 years ...I couldn't work, without this man...he very compassionate and truly cares and helps u in every way....I trust him with his treatments on myself....I rate this man very high quality....I have chronic pain.., fibromagia....and still keep active...with his Help, a huge thank you...Dr. Skjonsberg...

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Norm for many years and he is the only one I trust. I moved 3 hours away and still continue to drive the distance for appointments as he is the only one who can help me with my feet. He is the absolute best when it comes to extremities, feet and hand. Lastly, he never rushes through an appointment. Great doctor and person!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I highly recommend this man to anyone who experiencing pain.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Before i started going to Dr. Norm i was in constant pain, now i am able to live each day pain free which has improved my quality of life!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Amazing experience ..he knew immediately what was wrong with my back and explained it very detailed to me ....can't wait to finally be feeling better !

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I had fallen arches which Dr Skjonsberg corrected. I work at computer all day. He adjusts my hands so that carpal tunnel syndrome is prevented. He adjusts my hips and spine to alleviate my sacroiliac joint pain. Thank you Dr Skjonsberg

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Best one in the city (and out). He was able to help me and my husband when others couldn't. I wouldn't go see anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016