Ratings for Dr. Rick Proctor

He’s an amazing doctor! He has helped my son since he was an infant, very caring and intelligent. The staff is also very helpful and kind. A+.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Better than most,came to the point, very professional.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

If you approach someone with a chip on your shoulder, they just might knock it off!! If you are reading these posts before your first visit to Dr. Proctor, approach him with a friendly attitude and he will likely reciprocate.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

HE WAS THE WORST He is arrogant and rude. He is condescending and and he definitely has a GOD complex. I definitely do not recommend him. He yelled and screamed at me as he lost all control of his emotions. I do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Worst doctor ever. Kept us waiting for hours in-office. My son has a chronic eye issue and he informed us that it was "no big deal" and said I was overreacting. I travel all the way to Children's instead, rather than put up with this.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. Proctor took care of all three of my boys as infants. He was very available for their needs and went above the call for my very sick little boy.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

After seeing several eye specialists even in the lower mainland area, Dr Proctor was the ONLY Dr that had the knowledge to help my eye condition! I found him to be to the point and extremely helpful and knowledgable. My eye problem has improved 99% because of him. so THANK YOU for knowing your stuff!!! Smart guy!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Great Dr! Can't thank him enough! Clearly explained my problem and my options and made things happen! You want results or somebody to waste time chatting about the weather?

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

One of the worst Doctors I have ever seen. He might be knowledgeable, but after the arrogant, rude and condescending way he spoke to me, anything he said after that point lost all credibility. One of the worst "God-complexes" I have seen in a Doctor in a long time. Do NOT recommend ever.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

The best Dr. I ever had. Very caring, takes time, easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012