Ratings for Dr. Rosanna Buigas

that office working holidays and cancels the rest of the year, it is best to find me another doctor

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

It very good doctor but its secretar is rude and very bad presence and speaking without professionalism,Iam very dissatisfied

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I was a patient of Dr. Buigas since 2003 . She was excellent, professional and kind. She took her time in her clinical examination . I was under her care for about 12 year and my mother was also her pt. I was never giving an explanation of why did not want it to be my Dr. What they did to my mother was different they would give her appts. That they would cancelled the day before. When my mother when to the office to find out what was happening they told her that the Dr did not need extra stress and that the Dr was not feeling well . Her office services went from excellent to poor without an explanation to her patient. I really feel sorry to have loss her as my dr. I trusted her with my health and my mother's health.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I had an appointment scheduled for a Monday. I received a letter in the mail the Saturday before my appointment saying Dr. Buigas would no longer be seeing me as a patient. I thought she was more professional and honorable than that. I've been seeing her for ten years and this was rather shoddy behavior on her part. I tolerated her incompetent staff and 40 minute to more than one hour waits in her waiting room on most occasions. From looking at the overall ratings of other patients I see that her staff is found to be deficient by most. Living in Miami I am having difficulty finding a doctor who can see me before June. Canceling my appointment at the last minute was unconscionable!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr.Buigas is kind and was very helpful with her service; however, I was charged for services i did not ask for and her staff is beyond the worst to deal with. Very unprofessional. I do not recommend.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Very disappointed... Staff is rude and unprofessional and Dr. Buigas does not return phone calls and it is true she wants to charge for every thing. Her staff is totally clueless and needs to learn that the patient/client need sto be heard and respected. She gives out appointments and then cancel them. For example she charges 40.00 dollars for a TB test then the evening before it is to be read she cancels appointment. As a doctor she should know there is a time period to read this. Were is her responsibility to her clientele? She charges fo lab as well and will not even have results back by the time you go to the appointment. DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Had to wait a longtime. No apology for the wait. Got a physical but they would not give me the results unless I came back in. Didn't so I assume if I had anything life threatening I would have been notified. Looking for a new doctor. Maybe this is common practice for extra billing dollars but it's unacceptable in today's world. Just give folks the results by phone unless there is a diagnosis that needs further tests.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Im very disappointed with the Dr. You have to wait a month to a month and a half for an appointment aside from that if you have an appointment at 10:00am you will have to wait 2 hours to be seen. very disappointed with the care this Dr. gives her patients.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Very disappointed with Dr. Buigas and her staff. The second time I was in her office, she started screaming off the top of her lungs to her staff because a patient asked that the TV on the waiting area be lowered a little and she screamed out that "that was her office and she did there what she wanted to." 2nd, I called her office on a Friday informing them that the pain meds she has prescribed had given me an allergic reaction and did not hear back until Monday that I called. They told me that they were sorry and that anybody makes mistakes. Very disappointed, VERRRY unprofessional, and uncaring. DO NOT RECOMMEND HER OR HER OFFICE STAFF.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Dr. Buigas has been my primary doctor since 2004. She is very nice, knowledgeable, helpful and actually listens unlike other doctors I have had previously. The only complaint I have is that her office does get busy leading to 10-15 min wait time, but that is just a sign that she is a well-liked and recognized doctor. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Rosanna Buigas's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)