Ratings for Dr. Donald Shea

I have been a patient of Dr. Shea for several years now and have never had a bad experience. I have a lot of issues with my teeth and he is always very kind and considerate. a visit to his office is like going for coffee with friends to catch up , the girls there are so friendly, like spending time with family.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I have had a fear if Dentists since having a tooth pulled as a child without anesthetic. That Dr. traumatized me, a feeling that lasted well into adulthood. Enter Dr. Shea who provided a root canal with a crown due to a severely eroded molar. The fear was replaced by a confidence in a Dentist who explained in detail the procedures that he was about to perform, talked his way through what I would feel with every needle, and reassured me as the process took place. A professional in every respect, with a professional staff to support his practice. I would highly recommend Dr. Shea to anyone who has misgivings about visiting the dentist, for any reason!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Changed to him and haven't had any problems at all. Friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Love the Staff there. Not Dr. Shea. Does not follow-up with his patients. Charged more for the same work that someone had done. Does not explain things well. Charged me for work that had to be done because of his mistake.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Dr Shea has always been friendly to me and very thorough during my visits. He explains everything to me when he is treating me. His staff is friendly and very social when talking to me. I would highly recommend Dr Shea for your next dental visit.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

was rude to me and when I took my little girl there he did not even look in her mouth, and lectured me. He looks down at people, he made me feel so bad about my child teeth condition.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

Being in the Dentistry field he would be normally disliked. I hated going to the any dentist for many many years until I visited Dr. Shea a few years back. I now go to the dentist every 6 months and I am no longer scared. THANK YOU to Dr. Shea for being the GREAT Dentist.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Dr. Shea is very kind and considerate. I am not sure what the other contributors are talking about. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

WORST experience ever! He wouldn't listen to any of my questions and was RUDE and very CONDESCENDING. He filled my tooth and I had to get it filled by another Dentist 2 weeks later who kept asking me who did this filling? I will never see this dentist again..EVER.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

This dentist was the rudest person I have ever met. Not only is his "partner" leaving the practice because of his attitude, but we have removed our daughter from his surgery list. He was rude, inconsiderate, wouldn't answer questions, condescending, etc. I have never met anyone who had a worse attitude--he spent 40min numbing my daughter (who didn't make any sound) just to say "I'm not doing this" when he just needed to tug her tooth out. Very cruel person.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009