Ratings for Dr. John C. Ninos

Worst experience with a general practitioner ever! I had questions about the the high cholesterol medications he was prescribing. He became very defensive and told me if I was going to question him then he would not give me the prescription. I would never go back to this guy again.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

This "doctor" did not treat a serious bronchial infection with care. At 2nd visit he told me I should cut back on pain medication taken since 2003 for spine and intersistial cystitis despite my being in far more pain now, he told me I should not go out of the local area to seek medical help and he and staff told me I no longer had PPO insurance (Not true). Worst, he forced me to sign a Medication Contract...(it was blank) and I was not allowed to even read it first. Unwarranted! I signed under duress. I dropped him and called my attorney and reported to state med board. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Dr. John C. Ninos's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Palm Springs, CA