You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jack Sussman

Overbooking is a problem for sure. This doctor also has no bedside manner, he is almost dismissive when you are describing your reason for being there. His staff is rude, curt and generally unfriendly!!! In times when jobs are hard to get, this group needs a real shake up on "customer/client service. Look elsewhere if you want a family doctor who gives a care!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr Sussman is a amazing Doctor I have be going to him almost 36 yrs never had a problem with he is very understanding he never rushes you out of his office very helpful and knowledable yes there are wait times but its wotthy the wait i will agree he doesnt prescribe medication only if you need it which is good

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

What I like about Dr Sussman: He does not prescribe just any medication, you have to be really really sick before he give you any prescriptions. He has been our family doctor for 15 years now. Yes, waiting period is terrible! But it's because he has so many patients. There are three doctors in the clinic but he has at least 80% of the patients waiting who are under his care. Yes, the clinic is always double booking but it explains because there are so many patients to accommodate from infants to older patients. He's an excellent doctor overall.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Dr Sussman is my family doctor for about 10 years now. He's very good and definitely a real doctor. He only prescribes medications if you really really need it. Unlike my previous doctor who gave me antibiotic all the time. With Dr Sussman's professionalism and knowledge as physician, I would definitely continue to see him inspite of the long wait during my visits. My only concern is I have to wait an hour or two to be seen by Dr Sussman regardless I have my appointment. For the reception staff, yes they're not the best at all especially Josie. Lily is the nicest one among them.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Wait times are a bit long but I have been to other clinics in the area that are MUCH worse. overall he is a great doctor and a great person. if it means your health and well being then waiting an hour or so is not a big deal. his wait times should not dictate him being a poor doctor when other then that every experience i had with him has been excellent.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

If you care about your health stay away from this doctor. He is solely responsible for the horrible situation my husband is in. When my husband complained of health problems, Sussman shrugged everything off as nothing, things continued to get worse and worse for my husband, and now we find out that the major problem he has now could have been prevented had it been diagnosed and dealt with sooner. Sussman treats everyone like they're just complainers, he doesn't take their health complaints seriously and as a result important health issues are not being addressed. This man should not have a medical license. I am encouraging my husband to report him to the cpso.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

The wait times in that office are insane. Wait 45 min to an hour in the waiting room, then another 20 -30 in the examination room. I have waited more then an hour and a half a few times just to see him.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Jacks a terrific guy. Can be confused at times (over-booking himself). Staff can be rude. They expect you to be a mind reader, understanding completely that people who've walked in long after you, have worse problems than you. Jack is highly knowledgeable, but there are some new conditions he's not up on. Can be frustrating, but he's open to learning. Check your lab requisition before you leave his office, make sure everything is there. Also research your meds before you take them (make sure you can take them). Most everything you'll need is under one roof, he does have access to specialists and Humber Hospitals (sometimes there will be wait times). If you're not comfortable with whom he recommends, he'll find you someone else. Examining rooms can smell like urine sometimes. Think staff need to do a better job on sanitation.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Dr. Jack Sussman's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Overbooking is a problem for sure. This doctor also has no bedside manner, he is almost dismissive when you are describing your reason for being there. His s..."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sussman is a amazing Doctor I have be going to him almost 36 yrs never had a problem with he is very understanding he never rushes you out of his office ve..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "What I like about Dr Sussman: He does not prescribe just any medication, you have to be really really sick before he give you any prescriptions. He has been our..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sussman is my family doctor for about 10 years now. He's very good and definitely a real doctor. He only prescribes medications if you really really need it...."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Wait times are a bit long but I have been to other clinics in the area that are MUCH worse. overall he is a great doctor and a great person. if it means your he..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is horrible. Wait times are over an hour no matter what time your apt is. He takes walk ins and over books."

February 23, 2015