Ratings for Dr. D.N. Kristjanson

Had pneumonia his response chicken soup!!!! Since when does that cure pneumonia? Last I checked it could cause death if not treated had to go to another doctor to get actual medication he must of got his license from a cereal box cause he's a joke of a doctor ! Doesn't deserve one star

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Has zero medical knowledge. Had many bad calls from him in the past. He recently saw my daughter told her she had sprained wrist when it's actually broke in to spots. Seeing a vet would be a safer thing then seeing this doctor

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Has no medical Knowledge , anxious , little experience

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Was not prepared with proper information about my condition. His comments were borderline discriminatory. Seems to have an issue with women.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Telling my father to go home and take 2 Tylenol and keep your feet up will not help with double pneumonia.Terrible diagnosis and I wish I would have taken him somewhere else and I know he would be still alive today !

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

A kind & caring person.will Sit 7 listen & discuss your problems. #1 in my books.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

I have found him a very sincere and helpfully doctor. Has time to sit and discuss health problems and will follow up on any problems. Make you feel comfortable to sit and talk to him. One of the best!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010

Very unpersonable and uncaring. Would not be my choice of doctors. Wouldn't listen to past history and acted snobbish as if we were wasting his time.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2010

I found the med student more attentive to my problem then him. They knew what the problem was but didn't even suggest any follow-up that would help me i.e physio. Just said "nothing we can do, however don't stop using it or it'll be worse." Very unimpressed.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Answered all my questions and gladly gave referall to specialist.Although not outgoing and chatty, he did his job well.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008