Ratings for Dr. Sandra Rocha

Great compassionate doctor who listens. It may have taken a few weeks to get an appointment as a new patient, but was definitely worth the wait.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Rude front desk staff. I was there to schedule an appointment for my wife who was sick at the moment and the best they could do was 15 days away. I asked if we could even do a walk in and she stated to call back on Monday which was 4 days away and check with them about the walk in. She was more worried about going back to her Facebook page online.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I love Dr. Rocha. She takes the time to actually listen to me and always answers all my questions. I like that she is professional, courteous, but also funny. I like that she explains everything so simply and takes her time. Unfortunately, you will wait long to see her but it is worth it. I don't mind that she takes time with all her patients because that means I get the same quality attention.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Getting situated after relocating to El Paso. Dr Rocha is very personable, and I was in/out about 1 hour. We definitely picked the right Dr. Plus, she is open on Saturday's! This definitely works for our personal schedules. Visit #1 and fully satisfied.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Dr.Rocha is by far the best doctor I've ever had, I've been to dozens and dozens of doctors and even the ones that I liked don't measure when compared to Dr.Rocha. She takes the time to listen to you and to explain your options. Keeping this in mind there's no wonder it may take a while. Do you think you're the only one entitled to this level of care? Think of it this way, if you want a new Lamborghini murcieLago there's a 2 year waiting list, for a Rols Roice Phantom the wait is 5 years; this reflects their attention to detail and quality. So I would gladly wait so I would gladly wait as long as it takes to see the Rols Roice of Doctors. I RECOGNIZE I'M NOT HER ONLY PATENT!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Horrible, waiting time after the lady told me on the phone to be there at one time, i wait more than 3hrs. This is so insane.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

I dont know what all these people are talking about. I called one morning, very sick. They told me they could fit me in if i was there within 15 minutes. Dr. Rocha saw me in no time. I had a 5 minute wait. I then was called back into the room and within 10 minutes i had a Rx and was walking out the door. She also gives me botox and is very skilled. The cheapest in town from what i have seen!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Waiting room wait times range anywhere from 45minutes to 2 hours. Patient room waiting times on top of waiting room time range anywhere between 30 minutes to 1.5hrs. She's a great doctor but the wait times are insane. When you make an appointment be ready to lose all of your day. The waiting room is often packed... Also be sure to verify your appointment time the day before, sometimes appointments are lost or scheduled when the office is closed.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Dr. Rocha's staff is extremely unprofessional! the office manager implimented a policy where you pay before even seeing the doctor! You will have an extremely long wait 1-4 hours depending on how many patients they scheduled. I wouldn't waste my time, it doesn't matter how good Dr. Rocha is, no one should ever have to wait as long as you wait in her office, and deal with her unprofessional staff either!!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr. Rocha is a highly skilled, conscientious, and caring family physician. She is careful to explain conditions and treatments and spends time to answer all questions. She also provides information on alternative treatments as appropriate. Outstanding care and service by Dr. Rocha and her staff.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Sandra Rocha's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1998)

MVP Health