Ratings for Dr. Lori M. Cheney

She is an amazing doctor. So very helpful in getting to the root of the problem. I see her at least four times a year due to my diabetes, but she keeps a close watch on that, along with my other health issues. Yes, you usually have to wait past your appointment time to get called back to see her, but only because she gives that same dedication & attention to her other patients. I would not switch for all the love and money in the world. I truly feel that I am in the best hands that Mountain Home has to offer.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr .Lori M. Cheney has saved my dads life at least 6 times that i know of and if that dont tell you the kind of absolutely great Dr LORI CHENEY has been to me my sisters and my brother well .what else can i say .We are soooo greatfull to her helping us be allowed more years with the only DAD we have .thank you Dr Lori Cheney .Buck E White JR

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

She told me almost ten years ago to go home and make my funeral plans and that I had 3-6 months to live. Well, here I am still breathing.She also wouldn't help me get a walker and would only help me get a temporary handicap placard even though I have chronic degenerative disc disease that progresses with age. She also prescribed me Viox which was one of the worse thing for liver disease which I had.I didn't take it because it was making me feel worse and we all know what happened to Viox.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

She takes time to answer your questions and treats you like a person--not a number. Appears to care about you and your health. Doesn't just crunch #s on blood tests, but looking for the overall health outcome.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

She did not read my blood results showing I was hyperthyroid for 1-year until I had thyroid storm; she then ordered another blood test. Last appointment she was 2-1/2 hours late.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Not up to date on current findings. Nursing staff not adequate. I was on Zetia for two months. Blood was drawn to check levels. I had to call the office to get the report. I was told the cholestrol was slightly elevated-to watch diet more closely, and exercise more. I had the report sent to the cardiologist-they said my LDL was 157-way over the normal range of 80.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2007

She is a good doctor, however, she is usually very late for appointments and if you need to see her for an immediate problem, most likely you will have to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2007

Dr. Lori M. Cheney's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Mountain Home, AR