Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Green

Dr. Green is by far the best Doctor I have ever been to see. I had Dr. Green back in 2012 as my obstetrician. He is such an easy guy to talk to, he is informative and knowledgeable and best of all, he is practical and realistic about your expectations regarding labour. Dr. Green also just recently found my "missing IUD" in a matter of 15 seconds. If I hadn't moved out of the city, I would be seeing Dr. Green for all of my future pregnancies. Such a fantastic Doctor; I tell everyone who falls pregnant in the city that they should get in to see Dr. Green.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr.Green is a great doctor , he is easy to talk to and did a great job during my c-sections. I would highly recommend him to anyone !

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Probably the best Dr. I've been to. He is patient - kind and explains every detail to you - including drawing a diagram for me to take with me. Highly recommend him. His staff was wonderful to deal with as well.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I had Dr. Green deliver both of my babies and as my OB for my second. He is amazing in every aspect. Respected all of my wishes and answered all of my questions even when they may have been silly. I highly recommend Dr. Green to anybody.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I switched OBs mid-pregnancy and the difference between the two was night and day. DR Green was easy to talk to and took the time to explain everything. He did not deliver my son but he came to check on us the following day. I won't hesitate to go back to him for future pregnancies.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Extremely patient, kind, and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I appreciate his knowledge and bedside manner. Doesn't get any better! I have COMPLETE confidence in his ability and have had him for c-section and other issues eventually requiring surgery. He lists and guides you through all your options. He will recommend the least invasive solution for your personal situation and work the way down list if does not solve issue. Dawn at reception, is great and my appts are punctual. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr. Green stepped in during my daughter's delivery. There were complications and he explained my options in a very calm manner. He examined me regularly to check my progress (along side my midwife). When it came to delivery, he answered all of my questions before I went for a cesarean. Another OB had come the next day to check up on me but after an extended hospital stay, Dr. Green was on shift once again and had come in to see how I was doing and answered all of my concerns. I am very pleased with his proffessional demeanour and keeping my opinion in mind when anything needed to be done (breaking my water, medications, cesarean, etc..)

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. Green is just wonderful, so knowlegable and patient. His assistant Dawn is just lovely as well. always has a smile.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr Green had delivered both of my daughters, so it was a no-brainer when it came time to choose one for my third pregnancy. Dr. Green is knowledgeable, professional, and takes time to address any concerns I may have! Dawn, the receptionist is fantastic as well! Love them both!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016