Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Green

Dr green is an amazing dr he saved my life for my last pregnancy and this is my third and I wouldn't have anyone else he is amazing and full of knowledge 🙏

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

An amazing and knowledgable doctor who I've had for both pregnancies. His receptionist however has a horrible attitude and is quite rude and Dr. Green is NEVER on time... you can expect to wait no less than 40 minutes after your appointment time to be seen. Mostly good but the punctuality and rudeness of his staff is what I think keeps him from being one of the best in the area

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr green is amazing. Fantastic bedside manners. He delivered my first. Was my ob for 2nd and third and delivered my third. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Green was totally awesome (no comparison to previous OBGYN I had been referred to and then refused to see again); Dr. Green explained things related to my ovarian cyst to me (unlike the other) and provided options for what I could do; surgery went well, particularly since I had no fears under his hands/guidance; I also really love the fact that his office calls right away with test results so that I don't have to wonder or remember to call them myself

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr Green preformed surgery last summer for a ovary cyst that I had and by far the most helpful and understanding Doctor, I was 16 at the time and he made me feel very safe and assured I was in the right hands. He explained how the procedure would go and explained my options ect. After surgery Dr green was there minutes after I woke up to make sure I was doing okay and everything was going smooth. As a 17 year old he made me feel very comfortable , safe and calm. He made going for surgery very easy.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Doctor Green saved both my life, and the life of my son, when my midwives failed to diagnose HELLP Syndrome. He knew by a phone call that I was a mommy in trouble, and immediately started work to figure out what was happening. His judgement is impeccable. He was kind beyond words, knowledgeable, and attentive. I'm sort of in love with him ;) (don't tell my husband! Ha!) He is truly a gem of a doctor, Cambridge is lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr. J. Green just performed surgery on my 16 year old daughter and he was so explanatory, helpful and his bed side manner was excellent. He greeted us after her surgery and explained in more detail, his findings and will see her afterwards. Wonderful, professional and very caring Doctor!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Green delivered our baby, and it was highly complicated and scary. He kept calm the whole time, keeping me at ease. Baby came out perfect and I have Dr. Green to thank for that.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Amazing experience ! Dr. Green safely delivered my now 6week old baby boy and he is fantastic at what he does:)

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Down to earth doctor with real compassion for his patients. He remains current in his field and provided me with information on new advances concerning hysterectomies which changed the surgical approach for my safety. Thank you Dr. Green!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014