Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Green

Dr. Green was totally awesome (no comparison to previous OBGYN I had been referred to and then refused to see again); Dr. Green explained things related to my ovarian cyst to me (unlike the other) and provided options for what I could do; surgery went well, particularly since I had no fears under his hands/guidance; I also really love the fact that his office calls right away with test results so that I don't have to wonder or remember to call them myself

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr Green preformed surgery last summer for a ovary cyst that I had and by far the most helpful and understanding Doctor, I was 16 at the time and he made me feel very safe and assured I was in the right hands. He explained how the procedure would go and explained my options ect. After surgery Dr green was there minutes after I woke up to make sure I was doing okay and everything was going smooth. As a 17 year old he made me feel very comfortable , safe and calm. He made going for surgery very easy.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Doctor Green saved both my life, and the life of my son, when my midwives failed to diagnose HELLP Syndrome. He knew by a phone call that I was a mommy in trouble, and immediately started work to figure out what was happening. His judgement is impeccable. He was kind beyond words, knowledgeable, and attentive. I'm sort of in love with him ;) (don't tell my husband! Ha!) He is truly a gem of a doctor, Cambridge is lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr. J. Green just performed surgery on my 16 year old daughter and he was so explanatory, helpful and his bed side manner was excellent. He greeted us after her surgery and explained in more detail, his findings and will see her afterwards. Wonderful, professional and very caring Doctor!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Green delivered our baby, and it was highly complicated and scary. He kept calm the whole time, keeping me at ease. Baby came out perfect and I have Dr. Green to thank for that.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Down to earth doctor with real compassion for his patients. He remains current in his field and provided me with information on new advances concerning hysterectomies which changed the surgical approach for my safety. Thank you Dr. Green!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Green performed an abdominal hysterectomy to remove a 17 cm fibroid. However, before deciding on the surgery, he tried other options (that unfortunately were not available due to the size and location of my fibroid). Always took the time to listen and answer to all my questions, providing pertinent information. His bedside manners are fantastic! He was comforting before and after the surgery - made me feel at ease. I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you Dr. Green.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

I LOVE DR. GREEN! He is a wonderful, caring doctor. He took the time to get to know me, and he always thoroughly explained anything I asked him. His bedside manner is fantastic, and this is coming from someone who doesn't usually feel comfortable with a male physician. This may sound strange, but I actually miss seeing him, now that my daughter is born. He is friendly, personable, funny and cute. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has had poor experiences in the past... he will restore your faith in the medical community! Thank you Dr. Green and Dawn, you are both amazing!!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Dr. Jeremy Green's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Green was totally awesome (no comparison to previous OBGYN I had been referred to and then refused to see again); Dr. Green explained things related to my o..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Green preformed surgery last summer for a ovary cyst that I had and by far the most helpful and understanding Doctor, I was 16 at the time and he made me fee..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Green saved both my life, and the life of my son, when my midwives failed to diagnose HELLP Syndrome. He knew by a phone call that I was a mommy in troub..."

March 16, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.bidmc.org/". Postal Code has been updated from "N1P1" to "02368". Address has been updated from "None" to "32 South Main Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17817671923".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. J. Green just performed surgery on my 16 year old daughter and he was so explanatory, helpful and his bed side manner was excellent. He greeted us after he..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Green delivered our baby, and it was highly complicated and scary. He kept calm the whole time, keeping me at ease. Baby came out perfect and I have Dr. Gre..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing experience ! Dr. Green safely delivered my now 6week old baby boy and he is fantastic at what he does:)"

October 16, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Down to earth doctor with real compassion for his patients. He remains current in his field and provided me with information on new advances concerning hyste..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor ever....my family is so grateful for all he has done to bring my beautiful children safely into the world."

October 2, 2014