Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Green

I appreciate his knowledge and bedside manner. Doesn't get any better! I have COMPLETE confidence in his ability and have had him for c-section and other issues eventually requiring surgery. He lists and guides you through all your options. He will recommend the least invasive solution for your personal situation and work the way down list if does not solve issue. Dawn at reception, is great and my appts are punctual. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr. Green stepped in during my daughter's delivery. There were complications and he explained my options in a very calm manner. He examined me regularly to check my progress (along side my midwife). When it came to delivery, he answered all of my questions before I went for a cesarean. Another OB had come the next day to check up on me but after an extended hospital stay, Dr. Green was on shift once again and had come in to see how I was doing and answered all of my concerns. I am very pleased with his proffessional demeanour and keeping my opinion in mind when anything needed to be done (breaking my water, medications, cesarean, etc..)

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. Green is just wonderful, so knowlegable and patient. His assistant Dawn is just lovely as well. always has a smile.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr Green had delivered both of my daughters, so it was a no-brainer when it came time to choose one for my third pregnancy. Dr. Green is knowledgeable, professional, and takes time to address any concerns I may have! Dawn, the receptionist is fantastic as well! Love them both!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

dr green did my c-section 8 years ago with my daughter. He was amazing ! walked me through everything. I was up walking an hour later with no pain meds. my scar is so tiny. I healed wonderfully. I'm really hoping I get dr. green again with this baby.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr green is an amazing dr he saved my life for my last pregnancy and this is my third and I wouldn't have anyone else he is amazing and full of knowledge 🙏

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

An amazing and knowledgable doctor who I've had for both pregnancies. His receptionist however has a horrible attitude and is quite rude and Dr. Green is NEVER on time... you can expect to wait no less than 40 minutes after your appointment time to be seen. Mostly good but the punctuality and rudeness of his staff is what I think keeps him from being one of the best in the area

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr green is amazing. Fantastic bedside manners. He delivered my first. Was my ob for 2nd and third and delivered my third. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Green was totally awesome (no comparison to previous OBGYN I had been referred to and then refused to see again); Dr. Green explained things related to my ovarian cyst to me (unlike the other) and provided options for what I could do; surgery went well, particularly since I had no fears under his hands/guidance; I also really love the fact that his office calls right away with test results so that I don't have to wonder or remember to call them myself

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr Green preformed surgery last summer for a ovary cyst that I had and by far the most helpful and understanding Doctor, I was 16 at the time and he made me feel very safe and assured I was in the right hands. He explained how the procedure would go and explained my options ect. After surgery Dr green was there minutes after I woke up to make sure I was doing okay and everything was going smooth. As a 17 year old he made me feel very comfortable , safe and calm. He made going for surgery very easy.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016