You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Govi

Dr Govi is very good doctor. I have been going to him for 8 or 9 years now. My husband, daughter, brother in law are all seeing him as well. I never feel rushed in taking with him, he takes time to answer my questions,calls with results of test.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

Dr. Govi is very helpful and listens well. I have been seeing him for several years now and am very happy with him. I can say that I have no complaints and am able to get in to see him very quickly, when needed.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Good listener with good questions, kind but businesslike. Sense of humor but it is lightly (and appropriately) used. He follows up with a phonecall when appropriate and gets back with lab results quickly. My husband and I have been seeing him for five years with numerous problems, and he has been consistently patient, understanding, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2008

Dr. Govi is the best doctor. Very thorough, approachable, and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr. Govi is very caring and considerate. He takes time to hear your health concerns and makes logical recommendations for follow-up. He gives detailed medical explainations if you want thorough information.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2007

Dr. Michael J. Govi's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

UPMC

Updates

• First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael J."

October 20, 2013