Ratings for Dr. John McManaman

My children love seeing Dr. McManaman and his staff. They are extremely caring and professional and genuinely interested in my children. The results are amazing and we constantly recommend others to go to this office.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

treated me very badly, this guy does not care about his patients he cares about money.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Excellent staff, professional,gentle, great with kids. Dr McManaman is so kind, so are all his staff.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Have been going for 5 years and they're always nice and welcoming! Thank you so much Dr. McManaman for replacing my retainer, I really appreciate yours and all the rest of the team's work and kindness! I highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Love it here!! Love the hot chocolate love that the kids have a game room so mommy can relax and love the girls! Great family team - Dr john is wonderful too and talented to say the least ~ raving fan

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

The BEST Orthodontist in Moncton by far. My treatment was 18 months and each appointment I was amazed with the Docbraces Team they are all so kind and Happy!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Dr. McManaman and his team are amazing. Currently 1 year into my Invisalign treatment and the results are amazing already. Dr. McManaman always take the time to take a genuine interest in me. His team is amazing, I never have to wait long, and they always have great surprises and contests going on! Highly recommended Docbraces to anyone considering braces!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I am currently halfway through my invisalign treatment at DocBraces, and I am so pleased. I have received excellent care and attention at DocBraces, the staff are organized, informative and punctual. Dr. McManaman is focused on his patients and their journey, his attention to detail and knowledge reminds you that your finished smile will be be both healthy, and perfect. My smile has changed dramatically, and I cannot wait to see the finished products, especially since I will be getting married next year. I highly recommend DocBraces, they have changed my life!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

My dentist had referred me to Dr. Mcmanaman, and I had my braces as an adult. My first impression was good then it went downhill from there. I had two issues. First, he estimated my braces would be off between a year and a half to two years. Reality was more than three years. My wedding photos can attest. Second, I had zero tolerance whenever the wires in braces start cutting the back of my gums. So I would call for a 1-minute visit to get the wires shortened. After a year or so, I received a letter indicating that since I exceeded x number of "special visits" getting the long wires shortened, I now needed to pay an extra $50 for these "special visits" moving forward! So distasteful.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Amazing atmosphere - amazing staff - amazing doctor = amazing results ! Thanks Docbraces for everything:)

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014