You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John McManaman

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Have been going for 5 years and they're always nice and welcoming! Thank you so much Dr. McManaman for replacing my retainer, I really appreciate yours and all the rest of the team's work and kindness! I highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Love it here!! Love the hot chocolate love that the kids have a game room so mommy can relax and love the girls! Great family team - Dr john is wonderful too and talented to say the least ~ raving fan

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Dr. McManaman and his team are amazing. Currently 1 year into my Invisalign treatment and the results are amazing already. Dr. McManaman always take the time to take a genuine interest in me. His team is amazing, I never have to wait long, and they always have great surprises and contests going on! Highly recommended Docbraces to anyone considering braces!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I am currently halfway through my invisalign treatment at DocBraces, and I am so pleased. I have received excellent care and attention at DocBraces, the staff are organized, informative and punctual. Dr. McManaman is focused on his patients and their journey, his attention to detail and knowledge reminds you that your finished smile will be be both healthy, and perfect. My smile has changed dramatically, and I cannot wait to see the finished products, especially since I will be getting married next year. I highly recommend DocBraces, they have changed my life!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

My dentist had referred me to Dr. Mcmanaman, and I had my braces as an adult. My first impression was good then it went downhill from there. I had two issues. First, he estimated my braces would be off between a year and a half to two years. Reality was more than three years. My wedding photos can attest. Second, I had zero tolerance whenever the wires in braces start cutting the back of my gums. So I would call for a 1-minute visit to get the wires shortened. After a year or so, I received a letter indicating that since I exceeded x number of "special visits" getting the long wires shortened, I now needed to pay an extra $50 for these "special visits" moving forward! So distasteful.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Their website says 100% of their adult patients are happy. It's a factory and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. No one there will answer questions. The brusque Dr sees you for 30 seconds and the girl who does the work can't answer anything. Receptionist is rude, and if you can't go to the one appointment time she offers you, you have to wait another 8 weeks, prolonging your treatment. Try to get someone to cut the long wire hooking in your mouth and face a rude receptionist and two hour wait, for a 1 minute procedure. I would have switched but I'd already paid in full. Happy I'm finished- yes. Happy with Doc braces- big fat NO.

Submitted December 4, 2013

An absolutely amazing experience. The staff are all incredibly accommodating, the technology is amazing, and the financing is really helpful. I have begun Invisalign treatment and can't wait for the results. Dr. McManaman is thorough and makes it easy to understand the process and is even able to show you the expected results through a simulator. Highly recommend! All that they do for the community is just another reason to support them!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Dr. John McManaman's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent staff, professional,gentle, great with kids. Dr McManaman is so kind, so are all his staff."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have been going for 5 years and they're always nice and welcoming! Thank you so much Dr. McManaman for replacing my retainer, I really appreciate yours and all ..."

March 3, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.docbraces.com" to "http://docbraces.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "E1A0" to "E1G 0N3". Address has been updated from "None" to "500 Mapleton Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15068597400".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love it here!! Love the hot chocolate love that the kids have a game room so mommy can relax and love the girls! Great family team - Dr john is wonderful too an..."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The BEST Orthodontist in Moncton by far. My treatment was 18 months and each appointment I was amazed with the Docbraces Team they are all so kind and Happy!"

December 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McManaman and his team are amazing. Currently 1 year into my Invisalign treatment and the results are amazing already. Dr. McManaman always take the time to..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am currently halfway through my invisalign treatment at DocBraces, and I am so pleased. I have received excellent care and attention at DocBraces, the staff a..."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "My dentist had referred me to Dr. Mcmanaman, and I had my braces as an adult. My first impression was good then it went downhill from there. I had two issues. ..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing atmosphere - amazing staff - amazing doctor = amazing results ! Thanks Docbraces for everything:)"

October 31, 2014