Ratings for Dr. John McManaman

Mon enfant a des broches depuis plus d'un an. Quelle belle clinique accueuillante et surtout très professionnelle. Ils ont un système de récompenses pour les jeunes qui permettent aux jeunes d'échanger des points pour des certificats-cadeaux ou autres. C'est très motivant. Le personnel est accueuillant, chaleureux et toujours souriant. Dr. McManaman est très connaissant et donne l'heure juste. Aucune surprise pour nous et tout se déroule tel que le plan fixé au départ. Les prix sont compétitifs et ils essaient du mieux qu'ils peuvent pour accomoder nos rendez-vous. Je vous recommande fortement Doc Braces de Moncton. Merci pour vos bons soins apportés à Anthony. Grâce à vous, il aura bientôt un sourire magnifique. D'une maman très satisfaite ! Sonia Ferron

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Top experience, my daughter had an accident in gym class were an uppertooth was broken, ottomtooth died and several teeth were moved, he saw her today and promised her she would be smiling again, just like she was after her braces out last year. He started a treatment and told me not to be worried about any costs, there he would fix the teeth for FREE. It blew my mind. Thank you Dr. Macmannaman from Docbraces for the excellent service.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

My children love seeing Dr. McManaman and his staff. They are extremely caring and professional and genuinely interested in my children. The results are amazing and we constantly recommend others to go to this office.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

treated me very badly, this guy does not care about his patients he cares about money.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Excellent staff, professional,gentle, great with kids. Dr McManaman is so kind, so are all his staff.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Have been going for 5 years and they're always nice and welcoming! Thank you so much Dr. McManaman for replacing my retainer, I really appreciate yours and all the rest of the team's work and kindness! I highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Love it here!! Love the hot chocolate love that the kids have a game room so mommy can relax and love the girls! Great family team - Dr john is wonderful too and talented to say the least ~ raving fan

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

The BEST Orthodontist in Moncton by far. My treatment was 18 months and each appointment I was amazed with the Docbraces Team they are all so kind and Happy!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Dr. McManaman and his team are amazing. Currently 1 year into my Invisalign treatment and the results are amazing already. Dr. McManaman always take the time to take a genuine interest in me. His team is amazing, I never have to wait long, and they always have great surprises and contests going on! Highly recommended Docbraces to anyone considering braces!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I am currently halfway through my invisalign treatment at DocBraces, and I am so pleased. I have received excellent care and attention at DocBraces, the staff are organized, informative and punctual. Dr. McManaman is focused on his patients and their journey, his attention to detail and knowledge reminds you that your finished smile will be be both healthy, and perfect. My smile has changed dramatically, and I cannot wait to see the finished products, especially since I will be getting married next year. I highly recommend DocBraces, they have changed my life!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014