Ratings for Dr. Marcel Genest

Wonderful. Highly recommend him. He is my entire families GP. Goes above and beyond for his patients. Honest, respectful, caring and very trustworthy.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Awesome doctor! he is so good that its sometimes difficult to get an appointment. I have never had any issues with his care.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

He's been my doctor for over 15 years. He's an awesome guy and very informative. I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

This is my first year visiting Dr Genest, I have been with doctor Harvey Wong for 28 years and last year he has been sick and closed his clinic, I got just to wait for over an hour and some times more than that, but with Dr Marcel Genets is totally different he's always right on time.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

He has been my doctor for 15 years. Excellent manners and takes care to listen and explain things to you.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr Genest has been my doctor for over thirty years and he is the best doctor i have ever had he is very knowledgeable and takes time to find out all the information before he decides what to do i would recomend him to anyone who needs a good doctor

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr Genest has been our family doctor for over 30 years and I never thought I would be writing a review like this. But I feel that I have to agree that his level of caring, concern and attention to detail has become severely worse over the past year. I think it may have to do with the fact that this has been a WCB case and he was very irritated about the forms and about the number of times I have had to go back with requests. I've never been one to abuse the system and have some serious problems which need careful attention and at least some modicum of caring behavior. I have left his office in tears on more than one occasion in the last few visits and am seriously considering a change. It is heartbreaking.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Have known Dr. Genest since he started at Hanna. I consider him my doc plus a friend when I need medical help. He listens to you, he thinks your case through before giving you an answer. I appreciate his honestly. When you need a referral, he doesn't let his ego get before him. I have known the doc for more than two decades and have no reason not to continue being treated by him. Kudos Dr. Genest!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

i find him straight forward and knowlegeable and he does not keep you waiting

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011