Ratings for Dr. Howard C. Mandel

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

He's wonderful. His staff is warm, attentive and caring. I've been seeing him for 30 years. He is always there for you. He takes the time to explain things, follows up and calls results back to you personally. He really cares and it shows. I wish all my doctors were like him...

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Mandel's for 10 years. I actually lived in Henderson, NV but would travel to Los Angeles for my appointments. He was worth the travel as he is one of the most knowledgeable, kind, compassionate doctor I have ever had. He makes you feel as if you are his only patient even though there are others waiting. He is wonderful.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Howard Mandel is the most wonderful doctor I've ever had. He patiently answers any question, genuinely cares and is an excellent practitioner. He got me through a difficult pregnancy and delivered my perfect baby. I love him!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr. Mandel is amazin doctor. He delivered both of my children and he was just incredible. I had difficult pregnancies and he saved my life.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Dr. Mandel delivered both of my children and he saved my life when my pregnancies were difficult. He stayed with me in the hospital for hours and he was just AMAZING... there is no other Dr. like him.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Mandel for over 7 years. He is the BEST! He spends quality time with his patients. He will answer any question (no matter how silly you think it is) and he returns calls personally. They don't make doctors like him anymore. He genuinely cares about his patients and is extremely professional with a great sense of humor. I brought my 16-year old niece to him for her first OB/GYN visit and he spent over an hour with us in a comprehensive consultation and he made her feel comfortable and helped ease her fear about this first visit. His staff treated her with the utmost respect and kindness too. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Mandel and his staff. They are fantastic.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Mandel for years. He delivered both my children. He is so kind and knowledgable and is always willing to listen. So many of my friends also go to him. We all love him.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2007

I have been going to Dr. Howie for 18 years, he is one of the most amazing men I have ever met. His advice and knowledge is one of a kind as is his character and bedside manner! He is my only doctor!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

Dr. Howard C. Mandel's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

AARP