Ratings for Dr. Ali Fazel

The worst Doctor and Staff I have ever encountered. Very rude and disrespectful. All of them think you owe them. It seems that patients come last, money comes first for that circus. Oh, and be careful of how much they charge you and your insurance. And be prepared to wait a long time to be seen by the doctor.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

After several very bad experiences with two GI doctors who were unbelievably incompetent and/or negligent, I was thrilled to find Dr. Fazel. He's kind, a good listener, and extremely knowledgeable. His staff was friendly and helpful--a rarity in doctors' offices these days. He correctly predicted that the diagnosis I had received was wrong even before he performed the confirmatory procedure. A+

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Staff collected our co-pay twice and never sent it back. The nurse who put me out in the surgery room, almost killed me with the insertion of the I.V. and caused my blood pressure to skyrocket. I have had many needles because of my history with cancer, so I was never afraid before this. However, the doctor has my utmost trust in his abilities. He treated my husband and me with the utmost of care and diligence. Extremely good bedside manners and I felt very safe with his knowledge and skill.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009