Ratings for Dr. Ebenezer O Ajilore

My first visit, he was very thorough. It is rare nowadays to have doctors spend more than 15 minutes with their patients.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

He is one of the best GYN doctor I have ever had and I recommend him to everyone women

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Listened to my concerns and gave much practical advise.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Dr. Ajilore is horrible. He told me I would never be able to have sex again with my boyfriend because he was "too big" for me and I was too small. We argued for almost 20 minutes. We had been having problems with pain, dryness, bleeding. It was menopause and all I needed was creams , hormones and time and patience. All is well now, great sex with same guy after seeing a female doctor. I found Ajilore to be way too conservative, weird, and superstitious and way too rigid. Glad I did not listen to him

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr. Ajilore had been my ob/gyn for about two years prior to getting pregnant. During my pregnancy I received three ultrasounds and had no complaints. Dr. Ajilore did say he was "allergic to pain" and that if I didn't have an epidural he would be outside of the delivery room, but he was joking. While he does prefer epidurals for his patients, it's ultimately up to the mother. He does explain why, just like he explained any answer to questions I asked. I had a very natural childbirth and Dr. Ajilore was a wonderful doctor who delivered my daughter.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr. Ajilore is a pleasant man but do not go toh if you are an older mom or wish to have a natural birth. My pregnancy ended in miscarriage at six weeks but I didn't find out until I started to bleed at 11 weeks because he won't do ultrasounds at his office (says his equipment is too old) and wouldn't refer me to a perinatologist because he saw no reason to subject the baby to the "noise" of an ultrasound. As a result I had to have a D & C which if performed weeks after the pregnancy has ended has a much higher chance of scarring. He also said he is "allergic to pain" and if we wanted a natural birth he's not the doctor for us. So on the one hand, no ultrasounds, on the other, total pain relief - contradictions make us human but are not what I look for in a doctor. Managed to slip in a lecture about the evils of tamons and lowcut jeans, but was very kind the day of the d & c. I don't want to hurt his practice and his staff is lovely, I wish I had known all this, and want to spare you.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Ajilore's for over 10 years and he has delivered my 3 boys, he is the BEST Dr we luv him :)

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Dr. Ajilore is arrogant, detached and extremely intolerable of questions or concerns. He demands 100% blind following and if you dare seek an explanation or give some input he will quickly dismiss you. He believes doctors are demi-gods; confirmed by other patients and nurses. He also will do what is easy for you and not form him.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

Dr. A is exceptional at what he does. You know he really cares about you and his positive attitude about any matter that might worry you really puts you at ease. He delivered my son and now we are working on baby #2 and although it has taken longer than expected, he is always there to keep my husband and I hopeful. Couldn't ask for a better Dr.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2010

I hate doctors, but I love Ajilore :) He is different. I would recommend him to anyone who has had bad experiences with doctors. He listens to me, explains what is going on, and is a kind spirited presence. Just don't talk about politics lol.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

Dr. Ebenezer O Ajilore's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pasadena, CA