Ratings for Dr. Blair A. Jobe

One of the most horrific journeys that I have taken with a doctor. No consideration for the time of others - arrives VERY late for everything and I mean VERY late as in hours. Went to him with a hernia situation that a radiologist detected on a CT scan and was read by another surgeon who saw the same thing but this man says that is not what he saw but never explained why he said that even though I requested that and was told that he would call me and explain - nope, I was not that important. Never seems to have ONE place from which he operates - rents space ??? in Grove City to do a "clinic" and does a "clinic" in New Castle. Has his staff offer his excuses (which changed three times in a three hour period while I WAITED for him to show up to do testing) Their "system" on the computer changed every time that I saw him and had to be re-entered.. Did testing with him that was done with no bad results but again, waited three hours for him to show up to do the testing. Do not know why I continued to try to have him be the answer to my situation. Most people on his staff seemed fairly nice. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR - consider yourself warned. (rating stars do not go LOW enough to rate his punctuality. Believe me YOU are not important as far as time goes!!!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Blair A. Jobe's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1993)