Ratings for Dr. Elisa M. Faybush

Doctor Faybush is an excellent doctor. The procedures she performed were the gentlest I have had, and there have been several in the past by other doctors. I would highly recommend her to anyone. It was well worth the 200 mile trip to see her.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Faybush was recommended by a friend in the medical profession. I was seen at my appointment time with little wait. I was impressed by her knowledge and treatment plan. I have already referred two friends to her!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Faybush was extremely nice and professional. She was surprised that I drove 40 minutes from home to see her when there are so many doctors in my area, but I'm glad I did! She listened to all of my concerns and took the time to explain what she thinks my condition is. I would definitely recommend Dr. Faybush---she is awesome!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

Celiacs Beware. Like several other reviewers, I was initially optimistic to see Dr. Faybush. My first appointment was to see Dr. Faybush about a disturbing bout of acid reflux that came on suddenly. In order to be prepared for my exam, I brought in copies of my medical records. Since I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in 2003, I included copies of my diagnostic blood work & biopsy results. This is typically very helpful when explaining my medical history. When I politely showed these to Dr. Faybush, she slammed my papers down & stated "We do not diagnose Celiac Disease via blood work and biopsies - we diagnose Celiac Disease via genetic testing." This comment was alarming due to the fact that Celiac Disease is diagnosed via extensive blood work & biopsies. Genetic Testing can indicate that an individual is predisposed to the disease, but it is NOT the means to diagnose the disease. As one of the previous reviewers stated, Dr. Faybush behaved in a hostile and aggressive manner wasn't a good listener. The appointment lasted less than 10 minutes, Dr. Faybush gave me samples for a PPI (used to treat GERD) and pushed me out the door. This visit was so upsetting that I contacted a different Gastroenterologist who told me NOT to take the samples for the PPI that she gave me. He warned me that taking the PPI could mask an infection. He then scheduled me for an EGD procedure & made a proper diagnosis.

Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. Faybush was awesome! My entire experience was the best. I had the best people taking care of me. The staff interacted with each other so well that in turn made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I felt great after my procedure.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. Faybush was wonderful. She has a compassionate approach. She is very personable and took the time to understand my issues. I was pleased with her services and would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Dr Faybush is conscientious and courteous. Her knowledge is outstanding. I've referred friends to her and they have been pleased as well.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Very positive experience. Going to the doctor can be nerve racking to say the least , but Dr. Faybush was calm, engaging, and knowledgeable. She has a compassionate demeanor that made me feel at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Faybush to anyone in need good physician that is warm and caring.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Faybush is very unprofessional. She uses profanity during every visit and makes me feel extremely uncomfortable and embarrassed about my illness. Rather than using open-ended questions to promote therapeutic communication, Dr. Faybush directs the conversation with questions that close off my explanations and leave me feeling unanswered. I will not be returning to Arizona Digestive Health.

Submitted September 11, 2014

I found Dr. Faybush to be very personable and professional. She was able to put me at ease and answer all of my questions. Her staff was very efficient and pleasant and very helpful. I am very impressed tih Dr. Faybush and I am very glad I made the decision to see her.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014