Ratings for Dr. Chris J. Shepela

Dr. Shepela has been treating me for Ulcerative Colitis or Crohn's Disease (Mine is unspecified) for five years. He's worked wonders for me and is always attentive and helpful. If I send him an e-mail I get a response within a day or sometimes even that night. He has squeezed me in on multiple occasions when I've flared. Sometimes I have to wait a little while for my appointment, but they are very busy because their care is excellent. His clinic staff is wonderful, and approachable. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Shepela. I firmly believe I would not have graduated college without his help. He's incredibly knowledgeable, and has helped me understand how my drugs and disease work. He has also helped me get care for conditions not directly related to the Crohn's or Colitis and consults with those doctors to make sure the effects of my medications are considered in treatment. I am very happy with Dr. Shepela and would and have recommended him to friends.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Dr. Chris J. Shepela's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal