Ratings for Dr. Henry Der

Dr. Der is the best!! Caring, kind and does amazing work! I’ve been his patient for 25 years.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

My daughter was recently in to see Dr.Der. Everything went very well, my kids like him fine. ,y problem was that he was wearing sweatpants! Not even nice ones. Gross, too toght, light grey mix sweats. At a price of $800 for the procedure done in 45 minutes, you'd think the guy could afford some better pants! Just totally turned me off of Bower Dental and the professionalism level there.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr. Der is very helpful, reliable, and kind. He really makes sure to take the time to ask his patients how they are doing, and make sure they're okay.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I've been going to this dentist for as long as I can remember (almost 20 years maybe??) My parents and now my daughter see Dr. Der as well. We are all very happy with all the work he has done. He is very friendly, always asking about our lives with sincere interest. He has been kind enough to waive some fees here and there over the years. I will continue to see this dentist for as long as I can. As for the negative comments, I have 3 root canals done by Dr. Der, 1 of which didn't work out. But I was made fully aware of all possible complications before hand, therefore I do not hold my dentist responsible for it, as the procedure does not have a 100% success rate. The receptionists are usually very friendly. I've had some amazing hygienists over the years and am overall very happy with Dr. Der and staff.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I have seen Dr Der in the past while I was living in red deer. My mouth was in horrible shape. He totally made me feel at ease and not embarrassed about my smile. They took before and after pictures....truly amazing the work he does... his fillings are virtually invisible. I now live in Toronto and see a dentist there. She is quite impressed with the work that Dr.Der has done for me. Thank you for changing my life. God bless you

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Dr. Der is an extremely friendly, knowledgeable dentist. I have moved out of province now so don't see him. While 'shopping' for a new dentist I have had complements on my nice dental work. Thank you Dr. Der.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Been my Dentist for a few years now. Knowledgable guy, does a great job, friendly, cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

He is a very good dentist and a very nice guy. I would recommend Dr. Der to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

Very friendly and professional. He was pleasant and talkative, treated everyone very nicely. Seen him for 2 root canals a few years apart and a couple fillings. I have no complaints.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010