Ratings for Dr. Brian S. Rizzo

Been seeing Dr. Rizzo for years and he has helped my entire family breathe better. I had the deviated septum surgery and my daughter has had ear surgery followed by several tube implants. He is a very busy doctor but is very friendly and his staff is amazing. They all work so hard helping him see so many patients. Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Worst Doctor ever !! Don't have anything to do with him!!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Short, curt, demeaning and basically a hack. After several visits, several hundred dollars, and an ear tube, fixed nothing with the issue and he was just perplexed because his 5 minute fix didn't work. Similar experiences as others with staff being rude and him demeaning them in front of me. His office was a zoo at all times of the day with multiple patients though.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

So fast talking doctor and mean and spent little time with pt

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

If you want to end up on the show Botched, this is the doctor for you. Lots of red flags...office was dirty, staff was not friendly, and the Doctor was arrogant and brief . Had a simple broken nose procedure . I could have breathed better and looked better had I done nothing. Now I have a nasal passage that's practically collapsed. Trust your instincts, stay away from this one.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Great experience with this doctor. I was leary with the reviews posted. But he was sweet and helped with my throat issues. He was great to me and my son.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Submitted January 20, 2016

I broke my nose while in high school. My trainer at the school referred my to Dr. Rizzo who claimed it would be an easy fix. Boy, if I knew what I was in for at the time. The first surgery was a simple bone reconstruction and the recovery was easy. However, I was only supposed to have one surgery. When I went in for my post-op checkup he required that I have another surgery to fix a deviated septum that happened during the reconstruction and to allow for air flow out of my left nostril. This recovery time was TERRIBLE. I was in so much pain, I couldn't get out of bed, wouldn't eat and woke up by not being able to breath for weeks. Finally I went in for the second surgeries post op appointment and what do you know. Nothing was fixed he recommended ANOTHER surgery. I will not be going back to see him. I have had an extremely terrible experience and am now unable to breath from my nose because of mistakes throughout the fix of the broken nose.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Best surgeon and doctor ever. His office is busy but it's because he is a GOOD doctor!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Rizzo for several years, and it used to be great. It is extremely difficult to get in to see him. Now, when I do, I wait for at least 30 minutes to get in a room and another 30-45 minutes to be seen. Office personnel is extremely rude. I can't get thru until on the phone to speak to anyone until after 9 even though they open at 7 am M-F! I get automated reminders for appts, and multiple calls in the same week. If I don't call immediately back to confirm within 24 hours, they cancel my appt. I called over 2 weeks in advance to ask if I could come in earlier than my 12:15 appt. because my 87 year old mom was getting a bone biopsy result the same day at 1:30, and they could not guarantee I could get seen within 45 minutes of arriving.They could not work me in earlier even if I showed up at 8:15 am, they still could not guarantee I could be seen. To reschedule means to wait another 2 months for an appt. If I could afford to start all over as a new patient somewhere else, I would do so. I recommend finding another ENT in the valley.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Brian S. Rizzo's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal