Ratings for Dr. Hossein Mojtahedzadeh

We didn't like this doctor at all. My mom saw him for pain, bloating, and indigestion. He ignored her complaints about pain in her abdomen as well as the fact there was a hard thing you could feel in her abdomen. Instead he just told her to take the medication for a stomach hernia and lose weight! Found out 5 months later she had ovarian cancer and a 5X6in tumor in her ovaries. He never sent us to someone else to investigate her pain! We could have found the cancer nearly 6 months earlier!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Stopped using him because he was unable to solve my problem. He only wanted to prescribe medicine for the rest of my life and couldn't give the long term side effects. Definitely would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Mojtahed is the best, he's very knowledgeable and really listens. I wasn't crazy about my former specialist who didn't communicate much with me. Dr. Mojtahed is very good at what he does and I am doing so well because of him.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009