Ratings for Dr. Jane Vlodov

My appointment was delayed for 1 hr 4o minutes, staff was very rude and non-professional. I was requested to sign a bogus paper that I will be responsible to pay them $250 fee in case I cancel or reschedule my appointment in less than 24 hrs. In addition to that, I must sign a of my agreement to be passed on collections, if I will not pay those fee. I requested to speak to the manager and saw in front of me totally covered in tattoos freak with long braid on his beard. The guy was stinky and constantly touched her oily braided beard, which was decorated another metal skull. No name tag, no uniform... This is professional medical facility... Dont we suppose to follow basic etiquette code? After negotiations he introduced himself as a Bobby Levitt. Was extremely rude and said if I do not want to sing a paper I will not see the doctor. I explained him that I have pain at that moment.. He was laughing into my face and acted like a arrogant morron... I am not sure how good it that doctor, if she surrounds herself with these kind unprofessional staff.. Dont waste your time...

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Silly waiting time. Might as well go to the airport. Fine doctor, knows her stuff, if you haven't already passed away in the waiting area.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Very unprofessional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Vlodov for some years now. I have had nothing but pleasant, intelligent encounters with her. She takes her time with you, explaining everything you need to know and then some. I would and have highly recommended her. Lorraine Ianno

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

I was waiting for 1,5 hour to be seen. She was obnoxious and treated me as if I were an idiot. I guess if a doctor is brilliant (as the fictional Dr. House from the TV, whom she tries to impersonate, I guess) he/she can afford to be somewhat eccentric. But, if the dr is just nasty, it makes the whole visit...stupid.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr. Jane Vlodov's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1998)

HealthFirst